2018 Outdoor - MHM and DOS

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by StickyBudHound, May 19, 2018.

1. If you’re in the ground, you might have too much nitrogen in your soil. I’ve been there. I over did it last year, grew some bushes but they just wouldn’t finish. I ended up chopping the second week of November after losing a lot to mold. And it was harsh shit

2. Hmm, I haven't given any N except for what's in Cal-Mag Plus since about June. They're definitely bushes and the colas are pretty damn big. Average about 3 inch diameter and 12 inches long.

Are the white pistils what you think made them harsh or just waiting so long to harvest? I'm thinking to just go by trichs.

3. It could just be Genetics. If it’s a sativa dominant strain. I messed up and had a nitrogen heavy base in their final holes. I just couldn’t use it up and I think it just carried them into flower too long without finishing. They still weren’t done when I harvested.

4. I gave them the same as I've given my indoor girls and they're maturing normally.

They were all part if the same batch of clones and the indoor girls were put into the room about 90 days ago; I expect to harvest them in 2 weeks.

All 3 strains are supposed to run about 110 days.

The outdoor girls were planted in the ground on May 15. That's roughly 135 days already.

I installed my cage around them about a month ago and the clear plastic top has been there since. Could that have caused this?

5. Are they autos? That’s definitely weird then.

6. Nope, photos... Yeah, I agree. I wouldn't have even taken notice except my friend who got me started told me about his 4 GG4 outdoor grow is mostly all white trichs as of this morning. I checked mine and they're not quite as far along but i noticed how his have red hairs and mine don't. They're as healthy as could be. Lol :huh: Maybe a little too healthy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wanna see b4 and after shots of the trim crew....lmmfao!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. #50 Or_Gro, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Yeah, sure!...you got bit by the ohfuckhowdoigetthisallintomyjars bug! Lol

9. #51 Or_Gro, Sep 30, 2018
    My bud’s scrawny-by-comparison 5footers just started puttin on trichs about 10 days ago...gonna be trimmin xmas eve...

10. Lol, right? We're gonna be a sticky mess no matter what. I have a feeling I'll be chopping earlier than they'd like to grow.

11. You have a plant outside?

12. One arm/leg at a time...

13. Oh no, there’s a legal limit where i live...they’re my bud’s

14. Oh. Yeah, these 2 put me over but, then I won't exactly harvest within the limits either, even with just 4 plants. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I hate some of the gifuckinnormous weeds that grow in my yard...need a gd chainsaw and the neighbor to pull em out...some of them stink so much and are sticky as all get out...i chop em, let em dry, then burn em...occifer

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. :lmafoe:

17. The cage? Um, yeah I built the cage to contain them so they wouldn't get into the rest of the yard...

18. #60 Or_Gro, Sep 30, 2018
    Seems very effective...mind your head, sonny...move it along folks, nothin to see here...

• Like Like x 1