1st order from Herbies, Success

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 4Medical, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Ordered the 6th and they arrived today.  Small order.   Please advise where best place to post this.  I was reading a thread earlier about this discussion but I can't find it now.  Bit messed up right now.

2. where did you order them too dude, canada or the us?
    I ordered mine into canada on the first and theyve been sitting and being processed for delivery in my city for the last week and a half :( does anyone know whats up with that?

3. They came in thru San Francisco.  Hope you get yours soon!

4. My first order from Herbie's got caught by Customs.  They have resent it!  Keeping my fingers crossed now.  It was sent on the 11th. 

Also my last order from Attitude got busted.  Attitude has a BAD attitude about customer service!  They won't resend even though I've ordered from them several times before and spent hundreds of $$$ on their seeds and HAD a few hundred more in my wish list.  FUCK Attitude Seed Bank!  Buy from someone else!

5. what are the dangers of them getting caught by customs btw? i am pretty sure thats whats happened to mine, its just over 2 weeks since my order and all the tracking info says is its being processed for delivery.
    Is reshipping really worth it? will they keep doing it or do they only offer one second shipment?

6. I got my Herbie's order yesterday.  They were all crushed due to their packaging method!  I sent them a email with a photo  of the crushed seeds and they replied this morning with a refusal to resend!  So in answer to your question, NO, they will not keep sending until you get your seeds in good condition.  I sent them a email saying I can not except this as it was the fault of their packaging method.  I should hear their response by this time tomorrow and I will post it here.

7. Did you ever get a response Dude? mine just arent going to show up this time around so ive informed them of the scenario.
    From what youve told me i dont think i want to be out 140 bucks if i can just go use that at a seedbank in my area for some calis dead head og.
    I really wanted my liberty haze though :(

8. Yes I did.  At first they weren't going to do anything!  But I told them that I was going to tell my story on GC and that that would cost them more money than it would to send them again.  They are going to refund my money.  And I'm glad to report that Herbie's is ok!

As for Liberty Haze, I and a friend both grew it over the summer.  There are two phenotypes.  One is really stemmy with a whole lot of stretch.  The other is lots shorter with a higher bud to leaf ratio.  Both seem to be about the same potency.  I grew mine in ffof with about 20% ffhf with about 30% perlite and some extra limestone and bone meal added.  It produced a pitiful small crop and took over 12 weeks in flower before it was ready to harvest.  The ones my friend grew outside got about 7' tall and each had about a half pound of bud.  None of it is as potent as they said it would be but it is ok.  Just ok in my and my friend's opinion.  Pretty disappointing!

9. Hmmm, that's good to know I appreciate it, do you know anything about cali connection? Is the dead head or og a good strain? I'm just looking for ad reliable strong indica pheno with high quality dense nugs? Anything you recommend?

10. I can't vouch for Cali Connection's Dead Head or OG.  I've never grown them.

Critical Widow by Green Fantasy Seeds is very potent!  I filled my Vapir No2 with it night before last and got really nicely stoned.  Last night I hit it again, same vape load, and got there again and I'll bet there is enough of that load to get me where I want to go tonight too.  Done in 8 weeks of flowering time.  Very dense nugs!  Nice taste!  This is not a daytime MJ for me if I want to function well during the day but there is none better, IMHO, for finishing the day.  It can be gotten from,

http://original-ssc.com/green-fantasy-seeds-critical-widow.html

Reserva Privada's OG Kush #18 available at Attitude is also very strong with good dense nugs and finishes in 9 weeks.  The taste is too strong fuel/lemon pledge for my liking but most people I've gotten high with it like it a lot. 

11. Got this in an email from Herbies: "Unfortunately due to current problems with tracked mail not arriving we have sent your package by standard Airmail, this does not affect your guaranteed delivery and your package is fully insured."

Interesting.

12. They resent mine that way too but they packaged them in a cutout of a corrugated piece of plastic inserted into a greeting card.  The plastic wasn't thick enough, or the cutout was too big, and the seeds were all crushed.  They refunded my money.

13. Just got the same email. Will keep you updated.

-poke

14. I've gotten that email as well. No biggie, they'll get there.

+2 for a nearly 1 year old revival!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. me too just hope mines come in