Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1st Official Thread! HQ Pics of headies....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidhseo, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Like i stated, this is my first thread ever. Hopefully these buds live up to this forums standards. I'm excited to join this forum. A lot of other cannabis forums I've seen online are not this big at all and have no activity compared to this site.
    Anyway, enough talking and onto the pics.

Purp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheese
    [​IMG]

Jack Haze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Afgoo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Good start, nice frosty buds.

3. Are my pictures too big? Do I need to resize them? How come no one is replying to my post?

4. Your pictures are perfect for me, what kind of camera?

Heres my toss into the pot

[​IMG]

5. My dad is a photographer so I learned some things from him growing up. I just use a regular point and shoot digital camera, Sony DSC-t50. It's pretty old, bought it about 5 years ago. I use the magnifying zoom setting and then just point and shoot. Lighting is key in getting good pictures, and I usually like to take bud pictures outside in full sunlight.