1st official grow - cabinet, soil, cfl

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PhL0aTeR, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Nice setup man, ive read through all 20 pages of this thread, shame you had so much trouble with germination.. I germinated 5 outa 5 on my first ever attempt with bagseed.. they all sprouted the ground fine too..

Anywhos this step by step has motivated me into making my own cab, its going to be small, cheap and quite ghetto but it will get the job done.

Im waiting for paint to dry at the moment, ive cut holes for vents and wired up fans, gonna install them tonite. Then its on to lighting..

What i was going to say, was in those last few pics of the seperated cab, Are those lights for the mother plant going to be close enough? did you make them adjustable?

Gl with your grow man.

2. reading about others trials and tribulations is definitely motivating.... remember my first page where i gave credit to the dude that motivated me.... unfortunately i think that guy got busy with other shat.

i chalked up my germ issues to shitty bagseeds that had no business being planted.... lol.... ive had really good luck lately germing seeds.

my mother plant lights are not adjustable, but they are just for vegging, so i didnt see the need to get them right close to the canopy, but when i had a giant plant in there with some smaller ones, id set the smaller ones on something like a box or tall jar or sumthin, if for no other reason so the giant plant wouldnt shade the others.