1st Legit pickup, Royal Highness, Grinder and Oz!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Foxy, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Hey folks... This is my first totally legit pickup. Well atleast I think so.

The day started off with a trip to the headshop where I picked up a Royal Highness 24" 4:20 Double perc straight tube with the sickest ice pinches and diffused slide.

Then I picked up a no name aluminum grinder. I'd say this is the best grinder I have ever used..and I've had a lot of experiences with space case. Its very decent.

Then to top it all off, I picked up an ounce of what the fella called "Willy Diesel". I picked up the zip for 265.

The shop wanted to charge 275 for the tube and 35 for the grinder. Walked out paying 255

Seemed to be a productive day.

Please comment!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WOW man, lucky you!

Stay lifted, but i doubt you need to hear that from me. :smoke:

3. Very very nice tube.

4. Thanks guys! If ANYONE has any more information about the company that made it, could you PM me? I really want to find out more about this tube

5. All I know about those tubes is that I have seen it a million times in High Times magazine. I dont understand that perc though, is it like a circ? its hard to tell, explain please.

6. I used to have that grinder lol... it's very good

7. exactly what confuses me. is that whole 420 thing a giant random perc or what i dont understand it, if so taht would have horrible drag. but please inform us! :confused::confused:

8. There is a Halo perc right undernearth the 420. I would say it has quite a big of drag for a straight tube, but nothing like a perc PURE tube. If the water levels are right she pulls like a dream.

The 4:20 thing might be a gimmick, but its 9mm thick, wicked strong joints and all around very sturdy.

9. nice 420 bong, and bag of nuggets! thats funny you got the same bowl i did with my zong

10. What do you think of the bowl? Mine is hollow and got really nasty the first time I smoked out of it. I need to find something a little nicer and worked..

maybe with an ashcatcher.. Hmm?

Its weird to finally have options, I have never owned a decent glass tube before...Always mini china glass bongs

11. Beautiful glass.

12. Cheap China Prodo tube

That looks like a circ not a halo. Zob makes Halos. It has drag because it is a poorly designed and constructed tube. Also I'm pretty sure those are not 9mm. I could be wrong but I have seen a couple of those in local shops and they are not 9mm.

13. Just got off the phone with the owner

They are made by hand in Phoenix, AZ. I.E. Not cheap china prodo garbage. And I was wrong, they are 7mm

These are very low production pieces, despite advertising in high times.

14. as long as you like it man thats what matters but its def not a halo perc. u have a good cam or vid take some milks i wanna see how it diffuses

15. I'm going to have to cross the aisle and agree with yawbus.... shocking!

That looks like a china tube, the owner is pulling your chain.

Looks like a halo perc to me. That 420 in the middle will break at the first bump.

16. #17 Foxy, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    I guess I just didnt know what to call it.

If that thing is a china tube, its a damned good one. And I'd be pissed. I've never seen anything like it. The finish is amazing and all the joints are rock solid. The way its put together really confuses me though.

If you can find examples of China glass like it, please feel free to share

17. ask him to give you the artist name or any contact info for the company

18. I got the info from the high times magazine, called the number given on the ad. The owner of the company told me this, and not the owner of the shop I bought it at.

Here is the number, perhaps someone a little more experienced than me would know the right questions to ask.

480-966-2915

Its localed in Phoenix, AZ

19. Ok just because they are put together (handmade) in the us if they even are does not mean it isn't china prodo. Do you really think the owner is gonna tell you that its a way overpriced POS? Thats what the owner of my shop told me because he knows I'm not just another average customer.

The finish? I don't understand what you mean by the finish. As for the joints of course they are gonna feel rock solid because they're not gonna move in your hands. Duh. Its not a bad tube or anything its just not what you think it is and you are getting defensive about it.