1st Led progressive steps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GreenGatsby, Mar 12, 2016.

1. This is my first grow and my first entry as well so take it easy if you see flaws. I am currently using
    - platinum led p300 w/ veg/flower modes.
    -potter's hold premium potting soil
    -all natural fiber seed starter pots
    - 1×humbodlt seeds bubbas gift
    1×bag sees (gorilla glue maybe)
    I will be adding more seedlings as well as more information to catch up to real time growth. But as for real time I will include pictures.
    Bubbas gift feminised
    [​IMG]
    Bag seed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [​IMG]

3. That light looks badass! Good luck on the grow. Subbed

• Like Like x 1
  4. For the platinum led p300, does anyone know whether it is okay to veg with both veg and bloom light or not?

5. I have a platinum led p450. From what the tech guy at platinum told me, as long as the plants are strong enough to handle the increased power, you can run both veg and bloom at the same time during veg... I chose not too, as I think it is too much read, and I was seeking a bigger " shock" factor when triggered to bloom. I personally don't like Red during veg, as it seems to make the plants stretch. Only blue and white will keep them super tight nodes and bushy... I am currently getting a custom led made for veg, with primarily blue, white and warm white, and a few red leds.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. I've germinated a keras white widow seed and have thrown her under the light. I've also picked up an online fan and carbon filter for my tent. It's a 2'×4'×6'6" grow den. My bubbas gift is picking up in growth speed since I changed my lights from 24hrs light to 21/3. As for the bag seed she's doing much better than before and is picking up from her early seedling form. Here are a few pictures as to where we're at.

7. Whoops still getting used to this but here are the photos.
    1 bubbas gift
    [​IMG]
    1 bag seed
    [​IMG]
    Full up
    [​IMG]
    stats
    [​IMG]

8. I see. Well as I've said this is one of my first grows so I'll stick with the veg for now but maybe I'll have to test it for a more controlled answer.

9. It's all just about whatever your desired results are. Just try it for yourself, but the answer is yes you can.

10. Right! I deffinatly appreciate your response though. I also prefer a shorty stocky growth. Perhaps further in veg I'll throw bloom on.

11. Update on the girls.
    Bubbas gift - day 10 from breaking soil
    [​IMG]
    Bag seed GG - day 9/10 from breaking soil
    [​IMG]
    Keras white widow sprouted today as well
    [​IMG]
    The white widow has sprouted most strangly in my opinion with yellow leaves and no trace of a seed shell unlike the others. I am constantly researching looking for a good seedling to beginning flower journal but to no availe. I understand the process but is there more I can do to my seedlings to push them along besides proper watering?

12. Try fox farm grow big for better results

13. Canna Rhizotonic. I soak them in Rhizo RO water for 24 hours, then put them in wet plugs. Works.

14. How long after the seeds sprout do people usually start using nutes?

Knowledge is power, so feed me knowledge. Check out my grow!

15. Does this help the seedling after it sprouts or is it strictly to help the sprouting process quicker?

16. Rhizotonic is meant for root development. So it's best if used all thru veg, and minimal during Bloom. Look on Canna website at feed schedules for a "how much and when". It most heavily used in first two weeks of sprout or root.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hellp!!!?!?!?! So recently I think I've overwatered my plants but I have given them a whole day without watering and I see no change for the better, here are some updated pics.
    Bubbas gift
    [​IMG]
    The entire plant seems to be wilting.
    [​IMG]
    GG?
    [​IMG]
    Thinki by about transplanting. It is 2 weeks from breaking soil.
    [​IMG]
    white widow
    [​IMG]

Any inpput in what I can do to help them would greatly be appreciated! I plant on starving them for anoth day with light sprays then getting a steady feeding/watering schedule down.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Add fox farm grow big. With your water so it can stretch

• Like Like x 1
  20. 1.up pot them immediately into at least a 1 gallon pot. 2. Do not feed them. 3 Do not water them. Post back in 36 hours, you will know if they are worth continuing. You have nearly drowned them, this will retard them severely.

• Like Like x 1