1st LED Grow. Invisible Sun ISH360 Type R (Organic)

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by DrGreenberg, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Hi to anyone who looks. I've been using 600w HPS for years and have been persuaded by a pal and his results to go LED. I now have an ISH360 kit in my trusty 2x4.

We have been sharing a few strains and he has far more density/potency and is pulling more yield which is pissing me off too :)

I'm organic so setup is as follows.

Invisible Sun ISH360 Type R
    2 Girl Scout Cookies (unknown)
    3 Lemon Haze (Royal Queen)
    12L Rizo Pots
    Canna Bio Terra Plus
    Canna Bio Nutes, Vega, Flores, Rhizo Tonic, Boost.

Pretty much the same as I always use.

Late starting here so gonna try post every week from now it's day 32. The girl scout 2 are on the left and the right 3 are Lemon Haze. I'll keep it updated image wise with a brief summary of how it's going. If you'd like to know any more detail, feel free to ask and comment.

All looks good at this stage so we go from here. It's all about Density, Potency, Flavour and of course yield. Let's see how these go and see what we get per watt.

Thanks for reading. 20191022_131139.jpg 20191022_131128.jpg 20191022_131037.jpg 20191022_131031.jpg

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks really good.

Now, for yield you must be speaking of past grows regarding potency and yield.

Is your buddy growing organic?
    Did he have the same light you now have? (while you were on hps I presume)
    We're you guys growing the same strains?

Looking forward to future posts.

3. We both started organic a few years ago now, nearly 3. We have always used the same or similar nutes. We share strains. Not always running the same at the same time though. He got an ISH265 last year and added a ISH 150 earlier this year.

What was noticeable after he went LED is basically his herb was way more dense and tricky. I never wanted to spend the additional money but his bills almost halved aswell so I finally caved .

So basically now we have the same number of panels but I have 2 of the Type R panels on my 360 .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Very nice that led looks cool I’m growing organic as well just curious about what you can pull weight wise in your 4x2 tent? I’m trying to figure out if I need a 3x3 or a 4x2 thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the message. I'll post weekly. Your tent being square is no problem. You've got 1 more square foot there

• Like Like x 1
  6. Day 39 in the LED Tent. Noticed a few spider mites so commenced some treatment but more than under control. The ladies are running on rails. I could veg for a fair bit longer but gonna flip tomorrow as I want Xmas to be a green one . For this reason I'm expecting less yield but not bothered as its percy. IMG-20191027-WA0004.jpg IMG-20191027-WA0005.jpg IMG-20191027-WA0007.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. I’m pulling up a seat to observe this run as I’m wanting to do an organic indoor grow. Thanks for posting. :coffee:

• Like Like x 1
  8. When you get your electric bill you will be extremely happy.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Your lights seems awfully high, might be the reason why you didn’t get the results you expected.

• Like Like x 1
  10. That was my first thought also

11. Hi guys I run a par meter. The tent is only 1.5 metres high and the fixture is overpowered. Don't worry about my light height. I know what I'm doing. Will add more images later.

12. Welcome back to Dr Greenbergs grow. It's day 49. Not much to report other than the ladies looking very healthy indeed. Everything is the right colour, pests are non existent now and all looks well. Feeding now Bio flores and bio boost. IMG-20191106-WA0005.jpg IMG-20191106-WA0006.jpg IMG-20191106-WA0007.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. A report where things are going well is always a good one. Looking nice.:love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome back to Dr Greenbergs organic grow using the Invisible Sun ISH360. All is going perfectly. I don't like the cookies as much as the lemon but was to be expected as I don't know where they are from. This is a boring time as BC (before colas). Can't wait til they start to put weight on. Yawn. IMG-20191118-WA0027.jpg IMG-20191118-WA0028.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. looks good tho. youve got the 2x5 packed out. Can see some donkey Wang's on route. GL