1st Journal. hope this is right.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Peace420, Apr 4, 2015.

1. What the heck! That looks delicious. I barely started making decent cannabutter, after that it's premix brownies/cookies [​IMG]

2. Damn tasty lookin my man! I'm jealous hahaha

3. I can't take all the credit, my girl does the baking I just make the butter and help prep... And take over when she gets pissed off that not everything goes to plan haha

4. Sounds like me and mine when were cooking haha. Cept she doesn't enjoy getting high.

5. Ha more for you!

6. Lol two months clean in about a week or so actually! First child on the way and trying to shoot up the workers latter ;) doesn't stop me from doing what iv always wanted to do tho!

7. Congrats on the kid on way!

8. thanks man!

9. Another girl pulled tonight. All hairs were brown with cloudy trichs. Still waiting for the frosty one and bubblegum to go cloudy/amber. Bought new microscope off eBay that doesn't work so that's a crapper

10. What kind of microscope is it?

11. A cheap x100 one with LED light. Can't see a thing when I look through eyeglass. My old works but only x30

12. Yeah they can be difficult. I have a 60-100x that some people will comment saying it doesn't work well (on Amazon where I got it). It does work and can focus real close, but you move a little and it loses focus. But at those magnification levels and for the price it's to be expected.

Sorry to hear yours doesn't work though. 30x is still better than 0x lol.

13. Ha yea you get what you pay for. $15 but still expected to see something other then grey haha. Yea x30 better then none but will look for x100 in a store so can try before I buy.

14. Going to start germinating for next grow. I have Maroc, Lemon Skunk, Purple Paralysis, Money Maker, Big Bud X Northern Lights, Northern Lights, Incredible Bulk and Afghani. I need to do 2 for indoors and 6 for outdoors. What do you think I should try?
    And got microscope to work. Needs to be touching what I'm looking at and have something dark behind it

15. See which ones are suited for outdoor, and which are best for indoor. Otherwise just pick your favorites for inside [​IMG]

16. Haven't tried them so don't know my favs yet. Was hoping for opinions if people have tried any haha

17. Lol yeah I can see that. I did a NLxBB before by World of Seeds. It grew well indoor, pretty split between being bushy and tall. It was a good middle ground smoke and average yielding plant. I'm not saying that in a bad way though, just that lots of plants can yield well given the right conditions.

I did a Northern Lights in one of my early shared grows that grew like crazy indoors. Very tall, decent yield under a single 400 watt hps (in a shared tent). I think it was 3.5-4 oz on each of the two Northern Lights. However the breeder I don't remember, I wasn't the one who ordered that one.

Maybe others have done some of the others.

18. I should add I'd vote for the Northern Lights outside. The ones I grew seemed like they could have done exceptional outside due to their size and growth.

19. #99 Peace420, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    IMG_20150608_215820.jpg Second plants (Bertha) harvest. Forgot to take photo of Julies harvest (first one I pulled). Debating on how long to leave the next one that's ready, its trichs are 60% clear 30-40% cloudy with the odd amber one, and she is so frosty! Looks nothing like this one pictured even though same seeds used.

20. Going to do Purple Paralysis and Money Maker indoors and Northern Lights, Money Maker, Maroc, Lemon Skunk and Afghani outdoors