1st Journal, Big Buddha Cheese

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by edwardvanhalen, Sep 11, 2009.

1. great job training her.... shes a bush for sure

2. hey thanks for all the replies back guys, im gonna put pics up
    here she is about 2 weeks into flower
    shes actually gettin too wide for the closet haha

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      121 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      106.4 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      120 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      113.7 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      124.8 KB
      Views:
  3. i was delighted when i came to this thread and seen all your guys replies, thanks
    thanks starbud, im gonna keep the pics comin regularly
    thanks doughboy, she really took off in her new 8 litre pot huh , haha
    thanks smoketree, it is cute isnt it haha , good luck wit your grow , send me pics
    thanks newgrow, can you give me some advice??
    i use liquid koolbloom, (flora nova) and i was wonderin how much should i use, it says to use 1 to 2 tsp, but i think it can handle more than that
    o by the way thats my new bong, i love it
    thanks again guys

4. #104 edwardvanhalen, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    sorry for the shitty pics guys, they are a little blurry
    i thought this new 800 dollar iphone would take better pics than my last but obviosly not haha
    nm, i think the wind was blowin the leaves a little bit

5. EXACTLY, ud think theyd bother to put a decent camera in the iPhone but NO, its this crappy little 2.6 mgpx waste of time. i mean just like most apple camera products, its great if u have good lighting, but im like most people and spend most of my time indoors. >_<

6. yeah i hear ya man

7. hey guys i have a question
    the site i get seed from has a bunch of different companies that have white widow
    which company is the best to get white widow from
    thanks

8. hey guys
    2 weeks into flower
    my liquid koolboom says to use 1 to 2 tsp for soil , do you guys think i should use more than 2 tsp cuz its gettin big and i think can handle more nutes

Attached Files:

• 329.jpg
      329.jpg
      File size:
      141.7 KB
      Views:
    • 330.jpg
      330.jpg
      File size:
      131 KB
      Views:
    • 331.jpg
      331.jpg
      File size:
      112.4 KB
      Views:
    • 333.jpg
      333.jpg
      File size:
      106.6 KB
      Views:
    • 334.jpg
      334.jpg
      File size:
      121.9 KB
      Views:
  9. no replies guys
    i think this baby is startin to look pretty good haha , bump bump
    do you guys think i should take some of the fan leaves off to get some more light penetration??

10. Hey man nice looking CFL grow you've got going. It's similar to the one I've got in a filing cabinet, with plants about the same age...see it here .

That's a beauty...short and bushy. I'm going to read the rest of your thread and see what you've got going on.

11. I'd start out opn the low side with that Koolbloom... its pretty strong stuff... then work your way up

12. thanks corvoid im checkin your post out now
    hey newgrow , yeah i guess it is pretty strong stuff, ill stay with the recommended dosage thanks

13. Yeah i would definately start on the lower side and see how she likes it

basic rule of thumb for soil is whatever the bottle says, cut it in half

I actually use 1/4th strength until week 5 flowering, just somethin to think about!:wave:

oh yeah ya girls lookin awfully pretty!

14. thanks my man, this plant never had any problems, not any
    i cant believe i went almost through a whole grow with no problems
    i think its the mg soil, i really do
    im gonna keep on using this for all my grows

15. Mr nice seeds- Black Widow

It's the original strain. GHS had a copywrite on the name so they changed it when they split from Greenhouse and started Mr. Nice

16. Hey again edwardvanhalen!

Thanks again for helping me with my stealth filing cabinet grow.

My gawd your plant is nice! It's like textbook perfect man! You are the master!

By the way, I'm also using Miracle Grow soil (their OrganicChoice or whatever). I think it's pretty awesome dirt...drains very well, and you don't need even perlite with all the bits of rotted sticks and shit in there. I germed my seeds directly in it and they popped right up.

I'll definitely be following your grow and learning a lot from you. Thanks!

17. no prob with the help man and thanks for the compliments
    man i heard that organic choice was shit, but its workin good for you
    i use african violet mg, it has a ph balance of 7, it says right on the front , so i thought this soil would be perfect for weeeeed haha
    ill be checkin up on your grow with you peace man

18. Anyone who says bad things about Miracle Grow likely hasn't done something else right. Look at your stuff man...that about the healthiest plant in any of these indoor grows.

And I don't know how any HPS light could improve upon what you're doing there.

How's the smell on your plant? I bet she's getting pretty sweet just about now. :)

19. thanks a lot for the compliments my man , i try haha
    the thing with cfl lights is that you can grow a completely looking healthy plant with big-ass buds on them, but you wont get the yield and light penetration that you would get from using hps or metal halide
    but i like my cfl's, and im happy with hopefully 2 ounces off this plant
    i got one and a half from my last grow , the blue cheese
    the smell on this plant started getting a little potent a week ago
    its gettin worse, im gonna go to wal mart or something and buy a shitload of air freshners
    because the blue cheese (my last grow) smelled so bad that my friends smelled it when they were walking up the sidewalk to come into my house, so the smell was intense

i expect the smell to be worse on this plant because my knowledge of growing has gotten better since then , and this strain is a skunky strain so its gonna be smelly
    thats another thing to consider if your gonna start growin diff strains after your lowryder, the smell is one of the worst things about tryin to grow it stealthfully
    peace