1st Journal, Big Buddha Cheese

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by edwardvanhalen, Sep 11, 2009.

1. thanks man
    as soon as i transplanted it into the 8 litre pot it really took off in like a week
    i didnt lst or anything
    the strain cheese is a short bushy plant so its all in the genetics
    the last strain i grew was blue cheese and that was bushy, but not as bushy as this one
    yeah so its a really bushy plant , thanks for the rep bud , have a nice day

2. hey guys i have a question
    i remember one guy told me to use my veg nutes 2 weeks into flower and then switch to my flowering nutes
    does this sound good

3. hey guys heres some pics 4 days into flower, its lookin good so far and im waitin to see those nice white hairs growin in
    but my question was , should i use my veg nutes 2 weeks into flower or should i use my flowering nutes as soon as i start flowering

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      105.2 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      127.3 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      136 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      99 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      105.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Ne one out there

5. Plants are looking good man.

I use a 5-5-5 Fert during veg. Once I start flowering I wait about one week and water with a little Blackstrap Molasses and fertilize. Week 2 I use 1/4 dose of nutes... week 3 1/2 dose ... week 4 full dose. I keep the full dose going and flush 2 weeks before chopping.

Some plants just take deal with nutrients better and I like to tinker - adding a little more each watering until flushing.

Hope that helps. Your plants are looking healthy man.

6. What are the nute strengths of flora nova? e.g. 4-6-4, 0-40-6,...

7. thanks grow2 , yeah i think i am gonna wait a couple more days and then that dose of molasses sounds like a good idea
    hey doc , you can google it , but ill tell you anyway
    grow- 7-4-10
    bloom-4-8-7

8. hey guys here are some more pics 9 days into flower

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      112.3 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      130.3 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      90.2 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      125.3 KB
      Views:
  9. gourgeous plant man! im quickly becoming a big fan of the cheese! you said you had grown blue cheese before, any problems with seeds? any problems with big buddha seeds at all? im very interested in some of his cheese crosses and ill be sticking around to see how this lady turns out.

10. Thanks man. I'm lovin how great it's growin
    no I never had any probs with the seeds. But I get single fem seeds so this is the first from big Buddha

11. where did you get your blue cheese from? barneys farm? how long did the blue cheese take to finish? sorry for all the questions bro but im just really psyched for this journal. i havent found many journals on the cheeses and its awesome to see it by someone whos doin it right. +rep for a good grow and lets see some buds lol

12. yeah blue cheese was barney farm
    the blue cheese took a good bit to finish with using cfl's
    i vegged for 27 days and then flowering took about 10 weeks, so about 3 and a half months
    no problem man i like answerin questions, i dont mind at all , so keep em comin if you wanna ask me anything
    thank you very much for your kind words i appreciate it greatly, and we should be seein a lot of white hairs soon now, theres a couple little white ones but not many
    so in a week or so its gonna be a little hairy
    peace man

13. hey guys its about 12 days into flower now and white hairs are really comin through now
    dont know what else to say
    my next watering i will be using my flora nova bloom and flora nova koolbloom liquid

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      113.1 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      107.8 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      117.1 KB
      Views:
  14. i hope you got a clone a cause that plant is gorgeous. it has the that perfect short bushy structure that i absolutely love. and theres tons of bud sites you can see and its still very short. great job bro your definately bout to have some nice smoke

15. thanks a lot man i appreciate your kind words, and i hope the same for you with your grow
    im not gonna do a clone because i only have room to grow one plant so im seein which strain i like the most
    so far i tried bagseed (which was awesome) and blue cheese was my second which was also the shit, way better than the bagseed
    so for my next grow i have one fem seed left and its vio kush so that will be my next grow
    peace man

16. nobody come on guys lets get this thread hot haha

17. Ne body else out there interested in the cheese

18. I def am. Looking good so far...cant wait for more pics

19. Whassup bro? Last time i seen this cheese she was just a baby! Now shes hittin puberty lol

Lookin nice and bushy with plentiful budspots, should be a great yielder for your one plant set up:smoke:

20. aww, its so cute and bushy, haha. it looks like a nice house plant u put on ur desk, lol. im growing mine in a similar set up.