1st indoor grow CFL's / 400W MH/HPS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by WrldWidRadio911, Feb 28, 2007.

1. 2 separate areas

Mom & Clones area will be here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Huge flower area with soon to be 2 400 Watt MH/HPS lights

[​IMG]

First plant started week due to MG soil YUK!!
    [​IMG]

Boy was she sick for the first 2 weeks from seed but after reading here (after finding the city) I carefully transplanted / dipped roots in water to wash / and now, whatche out she's exploding in size and new growth in 1 week of recovery

was this
    [​IMG]

Now this
    [​IMG]

I just transplanted 2 more Holland seeds (friend gave me)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So here goes a journal for me!
    Wish me luck!

2. Yo everything looks good but do u need so many cfl's?cus im low in $$ and im going to buy cfl's and im planning on growin 2-3 plants at a tyme and was wondering houw much cfl's will i need and wat type?so thnks for the help and ur plants seem to be recovering good

3. No I'm just burning money LOL

Do a forum search on watts per plant and do some reading, I believe a good start is approx. 100 watts (actual, not equivalent) per plant. During Veg. growth you want like 6500K (Kelvin temp) Like these at walmart.

Notice they have 100 Watts in red but thats the equivlent not the actual watts. look at the base, see the 26 (26 watts)

[​IMG]

4. The reason I have so many CFL's (dont have to have them all on right now)

Is I plan on having a LST'd (maybe Not LST'd) mother plant or 2 + 4-6 clones in this area and want light everywhere (no Shadows):smoking:

Guess I am just Anal :eek:

Did I say that? lol

5. LMFAO hell naw and thnks for the help

6. Well whith my fans going looks like it's the trick with 29% H and 80.2 Deg. F

7. What soil r u using??

8. Expert garner

Flower and Vegy potting soil, was like $5

1/3 P Soil 1/3 vermiculite 1/3 Peat moss

Mixed with just a sprinkle of Quench (absorbs and holds water)

9. Well a couple days have past and she's getting bigger!!

[​IMG]

10. I am starting to feal like Cartman in the Nintendo WII episod where he cant wait for the release,...

Soomeone freeze me so I will wake when my plant is ready for harvest LOL :smoking:

Respect my Authoritah!

[​IMG]

11. That is a shit load of CFl's...can you adjust the height of them, or solid mounted...they look solid.

Way to go moving away from MG...your plant will like you a lot more now.

So it feels like time is standing still hu?? I know what you mean bro. I am 2weeks and 2 days on 12/12...TIME DOESN'T move anymore. Where you are you can see massive growth daily...I need mine to stop growing now, LOL, and just get fat. Funny becasue I used to talk to it, and tell it to grow big and strong...so be careful what you say to your plants.

GL 911

12. :eek: So i'm not the only 1 to talk to my plants?

Whew... Thought I was just going grow crazy or something!~

[​IMG]

-

13. Talking to your plants is a wery good way of distributing co2. ;)

14. solid mounted

The top level is off, and will stay off till mom gets about 6 inches away

I am planning on keeping her topped and using those cuts for clones.

The lower of the 2 lighted planks will be unmounted soon and will be hung with chains (for height adjustment for clones. will look something like this;

[​IMG]

15. GL dude plants are lookin nice can't have enough lights imho. and LOL at this pic.

[​IMG]

16. Cool cool 911...glad to see you can move the light height!!

17. Look what The ups Santa brought today!!

[​IMG]

:hello:

GL dude plants are lookin nice can't have enough lights imho. and LOL at this pic.

I made that pic because MG has all types of diferent PS and I wanted people to know what killed my seedlings and made my girl sick and stunted.

But what a recovery she's making!!:eek:

18. I found tthis cool bandana, if anyone wants one (free) just let me know, just cover SH&H:smoking:
    [​IMG]