1st Indoor Grow, 400W HPS w/Tent.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kush Machine7, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Hey, This is my first grow. Im using a 4x4x6.5 tent with A 400W HPS light and a little Flo in there aswell. I have 5 three too four week old babies and some week old babies(SEX UNKNOWN). I use a few small fans in there and a air purifier with a small fan taking hot air out of the top. The light is around 20" from the top of the bigger plants right now and they are around 11" tall. Its around 80 degrees with lights on and 75 off. Im using my tap water right now wich is 9PH and 160PPMS i use my Grow Big nutes now that there past the two weeks of pure water PHed to 6.5, and a cap full of Grow big PHes it to 6.2 and 500-600PPMs. im on a 18-6 for now and will go to 12-12 in a week or two. I spray them everyday almost with purified water. I water once or twice a week depending on the first two inches of soil(if its moist i dont water). I have tiger bloom for Flowering. Im using Ocean forest fox farm soil in around 3 gallon pots but not sure. Pics updated below.

2. Heres my set up if im missing anything let me know and feel free to give me some advice ^^

Attached Files:

• a.png
      a.png
      File size:
      4.2 MB
      Views:
    • b.png
      b.png
      File size:
      4.1 MB
      Views:
    • c.png