Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1st homebrew pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bishop379, Oct 27, 2010.

1. I just officiated my first homemade bowl, made out of 2 metric sockets. It took me about an hour and thirty to get it finished, but it looks sweet. I used one 3/8s drive deepwell, and one 1/4 drive standard. I first drilled the hole for the bowl in the end of the deepwell, I hammered the small socket into it. I used some acid core solder and sealed up the joint, and grinded the solder down smooth, to give it an all one piece look. I used a smokin screen on the opposite end of the socket, soldered it up and left a small carborating hole. I sanded it all and polished it out with my dremel tool. Packed it up with Black Widow and enjoyed my work, hits like a dream. I'm into fabricating, so I'm already sketching out some funky pipe projects.

2. sounds sweet dude.. get a pic up or something. sounds a bit more complicated than the first thing i made, a water bottle bong with sellotape and a beer can :/ :smoke:

3. sounds great! got pics?