1st Home Made Bong!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Master_Cylinder, Apr 3, 2009.

1. I've made plenty of pipes at home out of water bottles and such, and I have a solid handful of different glass pieces now, but I don't have the bank for a nice enough bong, so I made one.

I started with just the glass piece, which looks just like a tiny little bong by itself, the only difference being that the downstem was closed on the inside end. I took a small drillbit and just scratched away at the closed end of the tube from the inside, and eventually it gave way. With that, i had a functioning bong, but the size of the pipe, combined with the relatively short length of the downstem, made the water level need to be a bit to high for comfort, it was a bit difficult to take a hit without bong water splashing up (not to mention, with home-made Aluminum foil/electrical tape bowl attached, there was some serious danger of eye-burning). I smoked it a couple of times, mostly for the novelty of it, then I just sort of set it aside. Yesterday, I was cleaning out the smoking corner of my room and I came across a big plastic tube that I'd been using as a sploof. Inspiration struck and I saw it as the perfect extender for the neck of my mini-bong. Lo and behold, the neck of the glass piece, wedges itself perfectly inside the tube, air-tight and solid.

Sorry for the long winded intro, but what can I say? I'm proud.

PIXZ!!!!!

Attached Files: