1st hawaiian seedbank pua mana ohana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lone Rancher, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, and thanks for reading. I recently discovered a seed company that I think is one of the most efficient ways to purchase seeds if you live in USA. It's convenient and the seeds arrived to me here in California in 3 days. The seeds include all of the classic hawaiian strains like maui waui and kona gold and many other new strains they have developed. I ordered twice from them and both packages arrived quickly! I will be growing out some of their seeds this year outdoors since it is a tropical landrace strain. They have a feminized strain I wanted to try but couldn't resist getting the kona gold. Their packaging is super stealthy in case you are worried about that. Good seed company!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Puamana is a fraud. He has no credibility in Hawaii and majority of the real growers here know he is a straight up joke. He makes up stories just to sell seeds.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Idk. I can't say i know whats going on in hawaii but the seeds i bought from them all germinated. So far so good, I'll post some pictures when they get bigger.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Im sure you got some real cannabis seeds, they just arent legit old school hawaiian genetics.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. do you know where i could get some seeds so i could do a side by side comparison?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Just so everyone knows about this shady as fuck seed company. The breeder has been caught making numerous fake profiles on various forums like RIU to promote his company. He also has threatened to inform law enforcement on people that disagree with him. So not only is he a FRAUD but he is a snitch as well. I've got plenty of screenshots I can put up.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. The fact that people come here after being banned and pretend to be other people is the weirdest thing to me. To do it with two accounts at the same time...even weirder.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.