1St Harvest Is It Ready?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by methhead, May 1, 2014.

1. Is this ready not sure how many weeks it is..? And if not should i trim all the leaves? Thank you

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. the first pic looks good to go.

How long have you flowered them under what lights?

Dont look very ripe to me, i let things go longer myself but I have perpetual so no rush for me.

3. They all look like the first pic
    Honestly didn't keep tracks but I wanna see 10 weeks plus
    Oh okay

4. Should I trim the leaves?

5. #5 JCave, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014

Never trim leaves!
    If the leaves are dried and crispy that is the only time to trim them.

Make a microscope power enough to see the trichomes smartphones for $1
    www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/turn-your-smartphone-into-175x-digital-microscope-for-incredible-macro-photos-0149047/
    [​IMG]

Use it to look at the trichomes and see when more then half of them are turning amber colored.
    From the pics you showed the trich's still look clear/milky.

Plant still has some time left, also start counting your flowering days when you flip the light switch to 12/12.

6. Why not trim leaves, you got to do it sooner or later. I throw away 5 gallon buckets of the things on a regular basis.

If you grow a leafy strain like bubliciuos from clone you have to defoliate some or the buds will not get any light.

7. #7 lFourTwenty, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014

There is often retarded advice given on this site lol

Yea, we see the over potted, over fed, over watered, weak light , boxed up plants with no fresh air and people ask "whats wrong with my plant?"

I hope the OP has some new seeds starting now. Better yet some started and planted OUTSIDE! :)