1st Growth- 400w mh/hps Feminized White Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BipolaRabbitz, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Happy 420 Everybody! This is my first time, I started 5 feminized germinated seeds in one gallon smart pots with happy frog soil mixed with a little bit of vermiculite and per-lite. about 2-3 weeks into veg put into 3 gallon containers. I couldnt afford more happy frog at the time so i mixed up equals portions of vermic/peat-moss/per-lite.... I am going to to start flowering in about a week, pretty sure all feminized. I am using Technaflora's Recipe for success starter kit. Any advice or questions or comments criticism is welcome and greatly appreciated. But I do ask only to criticize if you have experience, and can point me in the right direction. These are my girls! Happy 420!

2. got pics up!

Attached Files:

3. Any tips appreciated greatly!! I am one week maybe a little longer away from switching my times to 12/12...... Is it too late too put a net above for SCRoG growth?

4. Hi Bipola, I'm trailing about 2 weeks behind you with a very similar setup, same strain and lighting and also growing in soil.

About going SCROG: You're probably not too late, but for a successful run at it you would want to have your screen all filled up before you go 12/12. That would add another week or two to your veg time.

Have your plants been topped?

5. Hello sir,
    Yes, I topped them all. Not at the same time, but they have all been topped. I will have better pictures uploaded soon. I took a few clones earlier this week, but not so sure they are gonna make it :/, I took to more today, and put them in my Aerogarden, using a sponge( Again I'll have more pics up).... Is this your first grow? how have yours turned out so far? What kind of medium and nutes are you using?

6. I've grown before in the past. I've never been able to continue growing for a full harvest though. If this goes as planned it will technically be my first successful grow.

My girls are doing pretty good. So far, all 8 seeds I germinated are growing nicely, just not as quick as I had hoped. I may just be being ancy though.

I'm using a local garden-store potting soil for now. Once I move into bigger pots I may go with something more popular. My nutes are Roots Organics from Aurora Innovations. I'm adding a light amount of the Buddha Grow every other week. I heard that this strain is sensitive to nutes and that it's easy to throw it off so I'm going to try and be careful.

You can check out my journal here: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1031512-sirdankinsons-400w-white-widow-medicinal-grow.html

7. Damn yall can look at my shit, but no one can leave me a line or 2???

8. [quote name='"BipolaRabbitz"']Damn yall can look at my shit, but no one can leave me a line or 2???[/quote]

Well you must be on the right track then ;) looking good man. I use the same soil and same type of pots and same lights.

9. Thank you med man. What kind of nutes do you use?? I use the Techna Flora Recipe for Success kit. I started out 1/2 strength, but I think it was a tad much... eased off to 1/3 range.... They have been in the soil since March 15th.... Feed Mondays normally water Wednesdays and Fridays....flush every 2 weeks..mist with pure h20 and sometime b1 green foliage....

Attached Files: