1st grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dpatel, Aug 5, 2011.

1. this is my first grow and i dn't knw if the plant is ready to be transplanted or not i put some pics up seeing if you guys could help me out. its been 3weeks and still going strong.

Attached Files:

2. Looking good. Bring the light closer. Also wait 1 more week before transplanting into a 10L or 3 gal bucket.

Do you have nutes? I would use them quarter strength then wait a week then transplant. Then wait another week then use quarter strength then up it every week

3. y=i have nut i got it from a local gardening store it peter's jacks all purpose 202020 and im using a plant light that i got frm hd i cant rele afford anything else as of now

4. What type of light? Just bring ur as close as you can without burning your hand yanno

5. its a philips areo plant light 60 watt it mimics the sun light and i put it as close w/o burning the my hand and what type of soil shud i use when i transplant

6. I have bio bizz all mix. organic. Use something without a lot of nutes.

7. and where is can i get that soil from

8. Google it.

Altgarden.com enter your zip

9. The plant is now 8in tall and I have the lights running 24/7 and the top leafs are getting the 5fingers now will post pick ltr tonite and everything is running smoothly

10. The plant is now 8in tall and I have the lights running 24/7 and the top leafs are getting the 5fingers now will post pick ltr tonite and everything is running smoothly

Attached Files: