1st grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrassyYoungOne, May 12, 2011.

1. Cfl on the seeds now. I have 2 more cfl bulbs.But I won't be putting them in yet because these are 100 watts. I have 4 seeds in. The seeds are sprouting great this time. Will update soon.

Attached Files:

2. Are your CFL's actual wattage 100 or are they 26w replacing a standard 100w bulb?
    Also, I wanted to make sure you made drainage holes in the bottom of your solo cups.

3. thats enough light for about 10 days. but after that you want to add about 6 more lights. Also you will want bigger pots when you transplant.

Never you clear cups too, roots arnt fans of light.

4. #24 GrassyYoungOne, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have 4 5 gallon pots that I'm going to transplant into. I also have a 400watt HD. This is just for ger/veg. When I go into flowering I will put them on the 400watt bulb. Also about the clear cup shut I couldnt find anything else but thanks for the tip I will keep that in mind.

5. yes, its a seed. seeds last almost forever. Make sure they are dark becouse white ones are immature and probably wont grow.

6. #26 GrassyYoungOne, May 17, 2011
    Those old seeds didn't germinate. Maybe I did it wrong. I have four other one in. They all germinating really nicely. I'll show you guys I pic soon.

7. So excited I finally see something.

Attached Files:

8. put something around the pots so the roots can't see any light , or transplant, you'll damage the roots

9. #29 GrassyYoungOne, May 18, 2011
    Thats not a see through cup its actually a white cup they sell at home depot when you buy plants at a early stage.

10. From a little brown to green

Attached Files:

11. Transplanted today. These little ones have lots of roots. I was so surprise to see so many roots.

Attached Files:

12. There not looking to good. I had to move them outside do to moving. Storm just hit us and there still standing. But where I got them at their not getting enough light.

Attached Files: