1st grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by snooplbc, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Hey guys...i've been lurking around for the past few days now and i finaly got some pics of my plant tell me what you guys think. I have a grow room setup on top of a bathtub built with plywood. I just put the plant under a 400w MH like 4 feet away from it because it's only the second day...it was under 1 measly 2ft t5 because i couldnt get a normal light. but now i got one. I was lighting it with the t5 for 24 hours a day...now im on the 400w MH for 18/6...i use BC grand nute...BC grow and BC boost with some stuff called thrive alive red. i only have one fan in there and it's always on "HI" )no pun intended...hehe) tell me what u guyz think. ill have more pics up later on today...thnx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice! i always thought a bathtub would be a great place for a grow. too bad i only have one in my place and i kinda need to use it once in a while. hehe

3. Just once in a while? Just kidding. Call a bathroom remodeling place. Tell them you have a worm farm and you were wondering if they would let you have an old bathtub.They would rather give the old tubs to someone than pay to dispose of them. That would make a great planter, and you would be recycling.

4. I'm acutally not using the bathtub foresay...i just put plywood on top of it and im growing on the plywood...but i guess you could use the bathtub itself...i though about it but then again im 6' 4" and i got a back and knee problems from sports so i figured it would be too low for me...

i just moved the light 2day from 4ft to 2 ft away from the plant. in a few days i'll probably move 12" away from her...

BTW...the plant i got as a clone...ive had it for about a month and its grow some but not like it shouldve because of my lighting situation...im thinkin another 3 - 4 weeks in veg then off to flowerin we go...

5. try prunin her up just a titch, and tying down branches really helps too

6. a pic of my grow room however it's not an updated one...i put up new mylar...inside n out...one more fan and closer to the light...i gotta take noe[​IMG]w pics...

7. here are some new pics...any suggestions?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]