1st grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Demonikforce420, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Well, here they are, strung up 4 more, and got some close up pictures finally. They're getting there. Couple more weeks!!!! IMG_20181107_231313.jpg IMG_20181107_231556.jpg IMG_20181107_224803.jpg IMG_20181107_224840.jpg IMG_20181107_231138.jpg IMG_20181107_224746.jpg IMG_20181107_224359.jpg IMG_20181107_224331.jpg IMG_20181107_231313.jpg

Fuck marrying a black widow. When you can smoke the White Widow!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice close up on the trichs.. what magnification were these taken at, & how many times does your scope allow you to zoom in??

3. Thanks mate, I didn't get the one I wanted. Needed to save money, so got a x30, x60, and x90 regular loupe. I line up the loupe to my phone's camera. Like I'm giving it a pair of glasses lol, and then zoom my phone to the max. Then, I just got the loupe down to the bud until I got decent focus, and then tapped on my phone's screen to autofocus the trichs. Pretty much just yeah, my x30 loupe was given a much higher zoom, by utilising my phone's camera zoom and auto focus. Was a small learning curve, but easy enough to do. Once you figure it out. Just need a rubber band or something to hold it in place next time, and I'm going to take my phone case off tonight. Maybe, I can get a slightly better image tonight with it that way.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea i know how it can be trying to get a good shot.. gotta admit tho that when u look thru the glass its a super pefrect view to the human eye

5. Definitely, the x60 and x90 view on my loupe is so small, I'm going to probably stick with the x30. Then use my camera zoom like last night. To get better up close shots for harvest decision.

6. Lets see the loupe

7. It was pretty cheap $9 on Amazon. Screenshot_20181108-173025.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice. The 30x scoup im using was only $4 the jewlers loupe i have was $4 also i think and the carson 60-120x was $12.99 sending that 1 back lol

9. Cool, I guess I paid more than normal haha. I thought 9 was cheap haha. I'm going to get me one of those powered scopes though one day haha. After this grow though. I got to pack it up. Until we move to a legal state in a year. To much stress where we live now. I'm just hoping for a decent harvest. Something to last a while!

• Like Like x 1
  10. #390 Sypha, Nov 9, 2018 at 12:53 AM
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 1:27 AM
    No man im just extra cheap ur in the ballpark with $9..

Next step should be a wifi scope they connect straight to ur phone thru wifi.. its my next 1

• Like Like x 1
  11. What I'm really missing, is my my DSLR camera, that I connect to my laptop through canon connect. With my tripod and magnification scope lens from photography! Stand it, point, zoom it, and use the laptop to turn the camera to where I want it to go and do my adjustments! Then hit the keyboard to snap the pictures. Oh well, one day, I'll get it back. When I get to a legal state in a year. I'm going to get a second tent as well I think. I am going to push myself, on how far I can learn to grow different way, and I'm going to learn how to create my own strains. That way, I can tailor my own bud for my own medicinal needs!!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thats an awsome idea, mod your meds for your needs!!

Igot this handsfree shutter button for my phone it cost $2 shipping only.. the product it self was free..

Its so you wont shake atall trying to tap you screen or other shutter button on ur phone

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. That is real cool! How do you find it then, or is it new? Yeah, I think I can learn to really hone in my medicinal strains in a legal state. I'll get several grows under my belt. That's why I want to get a second tent. It'll give me more chances to experiment different ways growing at the same time. With two or three plants, in each tent. Keep it legal, in a legal state haha. Then, I'll learn how to create my own strains to get my medicinal needs spot on!!!

14. I guess if you have a smart watch that controls your phone's camera. That would work also. I had one, but the damn thing broke! Cost me like 250 at the time, and then it just stopped charging the damn thing.

15. Wish has alot of b.s well use &need for growingfor super cheap prices.. just plz dont buy seeds from wish.. but they have alot of other s#¥t that can help..

Pots, lifters, watering cans, scissors, rope, ties ect.. just have to check em’ out first!!

I got the cell phone attachment for one of my scopes for $3usd off wish and the original was about $20 from the products site

16. Damn suks.. im so mechanical iwouldve made it work as a shutter button atleast..

Just a thought on iphone you can use ur headphones as a handsfree shutter also.. so if u have slack on your head phones cable you can snap a shot with out
    moving/touching the phone

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice, is that wish the app? Just opened the tent about 30 minutes ago. Having got any trich pics yet. I need to string up another 4 branches tonight, gah lol. Oh the struggles lol. I can't touch them though. Without my fingers going so sticky. It makes touching my twine hard to handle! IMG_20181108_201943.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yea the wish app

& sticky is always good lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ok, I knew towards the end. Just wasn't sure with a couple weeks out.

20. I couldn't get very good lighting at all tonight for some photos. Not sure why, but oh well. Must of had something in the background different or lack thereof lol. Strung up more than I planned tonight lol. Oh well, had to get done. Now the tent is looking more like a puppet show. Than a grow tent me thinks haha. Other than that, I'm checking the thermal leaf temps, lux readings, humidity, and typically that lines up now. With keeping the lights at 14" above the canopy. The flowers have put on a lot of resin. The first picture, is more resin than green! IMG_20181108_223908.jpg IMG_20181108_223722.jpg IMG_20181108_223318.jpg IMG_20181108_222931.jpg IMG_20181108_222321.jpg IMG_20181108_222158.jpg IMG_20181108_221541.jpg IMG_20181108_201935.jpg

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You