1st grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Demonikforce420, Aug 30, 2018.

1. I'm absolutely fucked today. I started smoking for the medicinal purposes. Fuck, not sure how much, I'd need to smoke to fix this today! Thrown up so much today, it's just bile now! Lovely!

Fuck marrying a black widow. When you can smoke the White Widow!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hope you feel better brother..!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I a bitter now. Fucking rough today haha. All these medical problems caught up today, but had to get the move done. Mostly done now. Still need to unpack some boxes, and sort out the other place for the deposit back. Of course, anyone who's rented. Knows how that can go. Two didn't look great last night, and one looked good. Had to give a regular feed and not a flush. Was way too late to flush last night, but had to give them something. I will find out in a bit. How they bounced back. If at all? IMG_20181101_031234.jpg IMG_20181101_031150.jpg IMG_20181101_031057.jpg 2018-11-1%201-39-28.jpg IMG_20181101_014001.jpg IMG_20181101_012710.jpg IMG_20181101_011904.jpg

4. The move made a lot of the leaves die off, bit other than that. They seem to be settling in nicely. Could of been worse. Got my new Carbone filter in the mail today, and thank fuck lol. No odor what so ever now! IMG_20181102_222226.jpg IMG_20181102_221525.jpg IMG_20181102_222213.jpg IMG_20181102_212048.jpg IMG_20181102_222002.jpg 2018-11-2%2021-3-6.jpg IMG_20181102_210028.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Awesome! They have bounced back effortlessly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks, cause their last feed was so late Wednesday night, they might not need the flush tonight? We're still living partly out of boxes lol. We're cleaning the other place as well, so who knows lol. Couldn't be a worse time haha.

7. Do you mean the final flush cos They look like the could go for a few more weeks.

8. No, I was gonna flush at the beginning of week 5, end of week 6. Between those, was going to be the nutrients. After week 6 was going to be just pH water feeds. The move messed things up. I'll figure it out. I've heard people doing this, and with things jacked up, I might try it. Keep doing the nutrients t feed like normal, and at the end of week 6. Just switch to the pH water feed only. Like I planned, and by harvest time. They'd of flushed any of the nutrients and salt build ups out. My girls are around d a 60 day flower time, so I still have around 3 weeks left.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alright, getting there. Some of the fan leaves are still burnt from the move, but I'm nitpicking I think. Overall, I should be thrilled. Being boxed up, taped tight, and then shrink wrapped for probably 6 to 7 hours. Their environment must of been horrible, yikes! To bounce back, like they did is awesome. Another few weeks, and it'll be chop time! Here they are. Also, going to the store tomorrow, and get some wooden rods, so I can start supporting a couple branches. That are sagging down. That good news for the bud growth, I'm hoping? Here they are tonight.

IMG_20181103_223004.jpg IMG_20181103_223010.jpg IMG_20181103_223030.jpg IMG_20181103_223054.jpg IMG_20181103_223103.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. They grow like a weed alright looks like your girls have forgiven you and are full steam ahead.

Did you get a microscope or jewlers loupe to look at the trichomes?

11. Not yet, this move is fucking killing us right now. With my health problems. For about two days after this move. I was literally half passing out and/or crawling to get to places from exhaustion. Then, I would recoup some, and have to go and get the other place sorted, and still trying to get us out of boxes. At this new place haha. It's a high priority, but with the move, I have have made the family the first priority, and taking care of the plants second. The plants are forgiving though lol. I have about another 1.5 weeks. Before, I think I need to start checking daily, but I'll one before then. Just need to get one ordered is all. I'm going to use my plant tape and twine. To do my drying, so no need for a basket. I'll get a case of one quart Mason jars as well for the curing process as well. In a couple weeks.

• Like Like x 2
  12. This is pretty cool, but couldn't take pictures I'd say. Would be good for just looking and not straining though? Screenshot_20181104-115227.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ah mate sorry to hear that, moving is always such a pain, i have done it about 20 times!!
    Fanily always comes first though you are absolutely right!
    Just know that you are doing tremendously well for your first grow and im already excited for your second one!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Scientific! Yeah that looks ace! Noone else really needs to know what your trichomes look like right

15. I wanted to take pictures, so I could get advice from everyone. Being the first grow of course lol. That headgear thing looks good, but only does 3.5x zoom, so I'm guessing not good enough? I mean, I can really get my face down to the buds though? Whatcha think? The lens are detachable, so I could hold it up close to the buds, and out my camera in front of them. Like a jewelers loupe I think? Any thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah bro you want at least x20 for it be worth it. I had your health in mind but you are obviously mobile enough to move house, so a x30 jewlers loup would be the ticket. I have a x50 microscope that cost like £7 off amazon. Its mad, like entering an alien world. But annoying to use, as we are in 2018 and are like soooooo advanced.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ok, that puts the headgear out haha. I saw a x30 and x60 dual side loupe for 8, so I'll get that.

• Like Like x 2
  18. A regular cell phone clip microscope 60x will do fine

• Like Like x 1
  19. Technology is so amazing right now! We are fortunate

• Like Like x 1