1st grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Demonikforce420, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Lol, thanks, eager every night to see their growth! Come next week, these white widows, I believe should be looking. Like, I left them outside. During winters first first. Over the whole canopy I hope.

Fuck marrying a black widow. When you can smoke the White Widow!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ok, so quick post tonight, I'm tired, coming down from my high, and want to go to bed haha. they look good. loads of crystals on them, and spread across to their sisters next to them. Can't call them girls anymore soon. Got a picture from the side tonight, by bending my arm, and their starting to get pointy, on their main colas. Later mates, peace!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Super frosty holy s#¥t bro.!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm gonna take it. That they're looking good then on their frostyness then? Wasn't sure what week it was supposed to ramp up in production. More resin no problems. I'm trying to come up with my own saying lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Feed the girls tonight. gonna post a bigger update tomorrow. Need to hit the pillow. peace

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Appreciate their view from above again. After only wanting to look up close for so long long m, for a while. IMG_20181027_223838-01.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Beautiful. That would be my desktop wallpaper for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Quick post from last night's checkup on the ladies! They look good, and getting along well. I'm going to flush on their next scheduled feed. Then add a plant booster the their regular feed regime mix. To the feed after the flush. Yesterday, was the start of week 5 flowering technically. They're on their schedule, but for my mind to keep some track of them. At the end of week 6, I'm flushing again, and just feeding g regular pH water feeds until harvest. IMG_20181028_201002.jpg IMG_20181028_201148.jpg IMG_20181028_201011.jpg IMG_20181028_200711.jpg IMG_20181028_202403.jpg IMG_20181028_200948.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here's the girls from last night. Going to be a long day now! Hope they're ok, after the move! 2018-10-31%200-1-27.jpg IMG_20181031_000341.jpg 20181030_235952.jpg IMG_20181030_235608.jpg IMG_20181030_235459.jpg IMG_20181030_235509.jpg IMG_20181030_235554.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nice man, hope the move goes well

• Like Like x 1
  11. Week 5, day 4 mate

• Like Like x 1
  12. You are in tremendous shape! Keep that move “stress” free

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lol, oh I'm doing my best. Turns out, Uhaul sells a short wardrobe boxes. That is 2x2x34". They're the perfect size to put the girls in for discreet move. I'm going to shrink wrap the boxes for the smell. The environment will suck for them today, but it has to be done!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well the girls are in their wardrobe boxes each and taped and shrink wrapped. Not ideal for their humidity and such forth, but it'll have to do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Well, I'm about to find out if and how bad things went. It's about time to set the grow tent up, and unbox the girls! Time will tell!

16. Its like ur smuggling lol.. seems like a lil adventure wish i couldve gave u a hand on your move.. i hate moving!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lol, kinda was. Woulda been sweet to have ya here mate. Not for the help, nah,we could have a smoke after the medicinal smugglin lmfao! Ah, the fucking joys of having to live in a backwards state. Can not wait to fucking move!

• Like Like x 2