1st grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Demonikforce420, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Any particular reason you went to LED? Seeing all the hate between LED and HPS growers in posts, I went with my own decision, but I never looked into why people chose their respective light source. Since, I couldn't get past, your fucking dumb man, look at my grow compared to yours lol.

Fuck marrying a black widow. When you can smoke the White Widow!

2. It saddens me to hear that shit goes on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh yeah, part me never even was going to use these forums because of it. I decided to try anyways one time, and it worked out this time.

4. Lol not everyone on here is as helpful a others.. i went to led cause of the promise in quantity.. i did my cfl thing & a now buddy of mynes i meet here on GC promised that ill never go back once i see the different in buds.. i havent harvestrd yet but mann i see the different in production already.. snd i saw a different thru veg.. the growth is so much fater and more bigger & dense
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

Left and back right got an og kush and moby dick on day 16 and front right an amnesia haze from a clone on around day 21. They have stopped stretching, cant wait to see them start packing on weight. They are thirsty girls!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. #266 Sypha, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Nice work my friend.. keep it up.. their beautuful all of them..

I had an amnesia hazi auto.. i germinated & poped soil but didnt make it cuz it grew upside down..

Yeap!! My seedling came out tge ground roots up leaves in the soil.. weird but tru lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks bro! Im happy woth how they are turning out. Especially as i work 6 days a week.

Unlucky on the vertically challenged seed ive heard that can happen. Isthere no way of quickly flipping it over?

8. I think my ww stop stretching at the end 9f wk 4, and that is a week tomorrow, so I'm getting there!

9. Shit was to nuts yesterday, and I didn't get to check on the girls at all last night! They were just watered the night before, so I'm sure they're good. I'll find out. In about 7 hrs!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'm about to find out in about 15 minutes or so.

11. So, maybe my anxiety does get the best of me. Not seeing them for a day makes them look even bigger now. Specially, since it was a feeding day. When I checked on them last. They look great. Haven't did any of my measurements yet, but the buds have made some nice growth, and since tomorrow is week 4, I'd say they'll be having some pretty good bud growth this week, I believe, and Hope! Canopy is pretty even still. If I had the time, and wasn't fucking about with moving, I'd try and get the main colas a little flatter, but for a first timer, I gotta be happy with this. I was worried with not being down yesterday, and keeping lights at minimum level I can, I'd burn some, but doesn't look like it. So far, happy days, it looks like it. IMG_20181020_192205.jpg IMG_20181020_192252.jpg IMG_20181020_192052.jpg IMG_20181020_191954.jpg IMG_20181020_191844.jpg IMG_20181020_191346.jpg IMG_20181020_191328.jpg IMG_20181020_191320.jpg IMG_20181020_191212.jpg

12. Also, can i get some advice, on when I can take some of their big fan leaves again. These ones. There's not many growing, but they're the small ones I left on. From the defoliation a few weeks back. 1540078506181.jpg

13. So, I'd love to say this is my final tent setup again, bit since I'm moving soon, who the fuck know. Nothing major. Just needed to move the small fan to the other side of the tent neither the window fan. On the the side of the tent. Where the the clip on fan was.

14. Dumbass me IMG_20181020_202042.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Leave them on.. remember.. ALWAYS TRY BENDING THEM OUT THE WAY.. TAKING THEM OFF IS A LAST RESORT!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ok, np on that, I've been tucking them under every etting rid of tnight, but been reading up defoliation, and heard of people doing that upwards to week 6 flowering. I'll hold off for sure now.

17. Around week6 some start flushing.. so leaves wil start to fall of anyway as the plant will start to eat itself

18. I still don't quite get how to flush lol, I know that sounds bad, being new. I should of figured it out, but I haven't needed to. When I have had problems in the early days, I wanted to figure out the problem and solve it correctly. Not flush all my expensive soil nutrients away, in week 1. Since, my girls were in their final pots from day 4 for me. I know the reason for flushing at week 6, but how to flush? What's the ratio of pH ratio you use per pot. Like, I have 3g pots, so do I flush with 9 gallons of water or something? Less, 6 gallons so it's 2x the pots gallon size.

19. I hear 3/4 to 1 1/2 times water idk cuz im not doing it

I think thats considered an over watering.. cuz damn if u give the bitch 1 gal too much she looks hit.. imagine 8 extra gals.. daaaamn!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1