1st Grow, What To Grow?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jcs9MM, Jun 13, 2009.

1. #1 Jcs9MM, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    1st grow which strain? growing in fox farm ocean forest, using cfls, would like a good one from this list. (where im buying em). also how many of the beans u think i should get. and if you could pick a few good ones to choose from instead of just one. thanks + rep for all who help :wave:

Looking at the blue mystic and the church right now. i plan on LST'ing also for optimizing my CFL

also some say to start with bagseed for your first grow. but ive done my homework and dont mind spending a few bucks for a seed. its either bagseed. or really good bud. and what can i say i like really good bud

LOOK: going with auto ak47 for first grow. Wat would your estimate average yield be for it with 150w of cfl on it be????????

2. I would start out with some type of autoflower just to get the feel of things.They are quick and easy to grow.:smoke:

3. #3 Jcs9MM, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    thanks for the suggestion. quick question on auto flowers. do you just leave it on 24/0 and in 2 months its done pretty much? and can you lst the auto strains while there flowering?

Edit: found the answers myself. 20/4 is best for autos all the way through, and dont lst it due to it does have really enough veg time.

4. Pretty much.Some strains grow where you dont even have to LST them.It depends on how much room you have to grow in.:smoke:

5. thanks for the help. ill be order 2 dif autos. auto ak47, and auto white moscow. gonna have 200w of cfls on em. hoping to get atleast an oz from each. that reasonable thinking?

6. It all depends on the nuts,water,light etc. it is possible but dont focus on yeild.Just concentrate on your grow.Make it a pleasure,something you learn by you will enjoy it more.Your first grow so dont get discouraged just go through the motionsand ask for help.Good Luck:smoke:

7. I'm doing an autoflower at 24 hr light and have seen no reason to cut it to 20/4. Most autoflowers are not going to get much taller than 24 inches. I'm doing white dwarf from buddha seeds.

8. ha. ive been changing my mind on wat to grow so many times. and came down to this..

Fem. Auto Ak48, dont see to many people growing it, never smoked it, sounds dank, :) and its never been in my area so ill have the rarest smoke around haha. I LOVE IT:yay: