1st Grow - Week 4 of Flowering - Fire Kush Bagseed (56kBEWARE)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weedislife, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Hey everyone. This is my first grow. She's some bagseed from some really really fire kush that came in from cali. The quap came out with about 2 seeds. 1 which turned out female. Here's some pictures, just wondering what everyone thinks of her and how much time she may have till i harvest her. I think she's looking quite beautiful but what do i know.. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. lookin real nice! The best way to find out the time left on it would be to get at least a 30x microscope to check the trich's. 60-100x work the best for me. You can find cheap ones on ebay for about 10 bucks that work well. and for the trichs http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/1529.htm :) gl!

3. Lookin good man, I am sure they will be tasty.

-C

4. Looks yumm.

5. Hey what kind of set up are u running there? Are those HUGE PURPLE FAN LEAVES???? or is that a UVB bulb or something? Lookings amazing keep up the good work :hello:

6. maybe a LED somewhere in supplemental lighting?

7. I wondered about the purple hue myself! :p

Anyway, your lady looks purty! I've got 3 plants also in the 4th week of flowering and they're pretty similar.

Please keep us posted on your results. I'm in the same boat you are. I don't really know when to harvest so I'll be following your thread too.

8. correct. the only way to tell when she's ready is to check the trichs. i would guess you got another 4 weeks though. she sure looks great! good job.
    check out my grow
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/531815-1000w-mh-hps-lst-scrog-dwc-first-grow.html

9. lookin good bud hit em with some pk1314 in 5 week bangs on loads of bud, keep all branches weighed down so light gets in lolypop all small pop corn buds there not worth it more weight up top but keep up the good work just my input

10. ps you will no when ready keep ya sticky little fingers off em for aleast 9 week and give em 48 hours off dark on last 2 days flush em out 2 week b4 finish you we get em to the end