1st grow super silver haze HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by halfounce, Apr 26, 2010.

1. alright this is my 1st grow ever im starting off with clones instead of seeds although i have some o.g. and sum pure o.g. seeds from a local shop ... i have a lot of different equipment to use all hydroponics, i have 1000w light setups mh and hps 600w light setups hps, 300w led, & flourescents, i bought a ebb and flo bucket system, an ebb and flood system, a few drip buckets, and a aeroponics system im waiting to get more advanced to use. right now i have 1 600w hps setup over 10 super silver haze plants in the ebb and flo bucket system .... they have been in there for about 2 weeks now and it looks like my plants are starting to droop they look kinda sad... i am going to try and get sum pics up later but for now does any1 have anyadvice for what lights and hydro system i should use for my veg period?? how long u think i should veg on my 1st grow? just any help tht u can give and if i can give any more info for u 2 help me let me know.

2. i have put some pics up in my galllery i dont know how to put them on the thread yet and i have to be at work soon, can someone plz take a look???

3. hey halfounce,
    I know a little about hydro, but I play in the dirt:D I can't see any roots in the pics, so are they rooted? I know it can take three weeks to see clones bounce back and really start to get going. What is your PH? try keeping it around 5.5-5.7 that may be what the problem is. hope this helps and if not we'll keep tryin.

4. Uploading pics on here can be a pain... click "reply" on your page then go to "attachments" located in the "additional options" box beneath your text entry box. You will see a place to "manage attachments". From there all you gotta do is click and follow the prompt box till you upload all the pics you can fit. Hope this helps:smoking:

5. thnx man ... yea all the clones been rooted for weeks im already in my third week of veg but i think i got em back up the are looking good although my ppm is a bit high, so i added more water and it brought my ph from 5.7 to 6.3 so ill bring tht back down and i need still check my ppm it should be right now

as soon as i get the babies all the way right im going to throw them right into flolwering im ready to taste these

6. this is fun for my 1st time .... yo i think im going to be 1 of the greatest ever .... lmao im so high right now ... hahaha

7. #7 superbherb, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    I feel ya man, I keep getting set back by the weather:mad: I think throwing them into flower will be good. Do you think you'll always stick to clones? I grow a lot of 12/12 from seed and have good results. You can get a gram per watt that way. If you like that kind of thing...I do.:smoking::smoking::smoking:
    Also I mistyped the Ph should be fine at 6.3-6.8

8. you know i was actually thinking about starting the flowering period i wanted to make sure everything is bright and green .. my friend trold me not to top of clip a lot bcuz they are sativas but it looks like leaves r in the way of others

9. a gram per watt!?! what is the process i should use to get that, which hydro set up, or do u use soil?? what light what nutes, temp, humidity, fans, co2 everything i need to follow and i will see how it works

10. #10 superbherb, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    I have no problem with topping, however... the two main phenotypes of cannabis are indica and sativa, that you already know, but you may not know that sativa's contain less chlorophyll and need to keep those leaves. Indica's are more resilient to pulling off fan leaves. I top my sativa's but never take away fan leaves. but it's probably not gonna kill it:smoking:

Yes! I know it's crazy sounding but entirely possible! I personally grow 12/12 from seed all the time. I'll find the model that I follow and put a link here in a sec...
    http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=51760
    it's another forum, but I like it as much as this one. You will probably like what you read/see

11. hey can you let me know what you think the prob may be but checking out these pics of some leaves i cut off

Attached Files:

12. #12 superbherb, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    Hey half-o, to me it looks like maybe some nute-lockout. Magnesium and nitrogen. Nitrogen def. will make your leaves pale and Magnesium could be the other discoloration problem. this link has proven helpful to me as I had leaves that looked like that before I made my soil switch to FFOF. but you can fix it you just have to flush your soil and test the run-off PH. That will be your Ph in the soil. Do you test the water then pour it in? Try doing the run-off and let us know what it looks like. here's a good link for sick plants: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688&page=1&pp=15