1st Grow, Super Cheap Grow Box with 2 CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by zeroshawdow, May 26, 2009.

1. the other 1 was growing like retarted .. not sure my brother just pulled it out of the soil ... so now im left with one .. i have 2 more seeds germination so its no biggie ... one Q .. how do u post pics like that ... thumbnail like when u click it it zooms in

2. When u click manage attachments

3. Update Day 10 in my Super Cheap Grow Box with just 2 CFL's 27Watts each Daylight Spectrum.

Good Morning I have to do the Update early in the morning cuz I'm going out for the whole day. The Ladies looks amazing they are growing incredibly fast with just two lights, I've seen journals here with more lights than me and I dont see their plants growing so fast and so pretty like mine so I'm very proud of my experiment, right now I have to cross my finger and hope that both of them are females but since I'm a poker player I like my odds in this all in move...... hehehehehehe well guys some pics enjoy !

Attached Files:

4. damn dude .. i love ur grow SO MUCH !

5. Thank You ! If you live in Florida maybe we can smoke later this harvest ! Hehehehehe

6. nah i live in NJ

7. Update Day 11

These ladies are growing very fast and strong I took a pic of the stem and looks like solid wood ! I got my fingers crossed that both of my babies are females, I haven't give any nutes yet I got schedule to begin the nutes in 3 more days and I will give them the nutes every 14 days until 2 weeks before harvest right ? is ok if I switch to 12 / 12 cycle after a month ?

Attached Files:

8. There is some pics of the Outdoor plants I have just in case the indoors are male !

Attached Files:

9. Update Day 12

Babies keep getting bigger and bushy, I had a little accident with one of them I had her at the edge of the bathtub and guess what ? I tipped her over and she fell to the bathtub and bend a couple of leaves but nothing serious, but it's amazing the love you develope for something so small, I love them like own kids.......hehehehehehehe....... 2 more days to give them nutes regular plant food.

Here some pics enjoy !

Attached Files:

10. what kind of nutes r u giving them , i have no clue what to give mines when the time comes ... what n-p-k should i give mine after 2weeks

11. Well right now I'm giving them regular plant food I bought from WalMart, once I'm finish with that I'm considering buying Fox Farm Nutes so far I read they are the best, but hey at the end of the day who know we are better with trial and error.

12. #33 The Phantom, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009

I would give them (0-0-1) and Vitimans... right now I am using 5 drops of Neptune's Harvest Seaweed fert. (0-0-1) and 1 drop of Super Thrive, for the 16oz of water I mix.

later on you could feed them Alaska Fish fert (5-1-1) but thats not going to be for some time.

while you flower you could give them Bat Guano (0-8-0), and Grandma's molassas

I'm in the baby stage(something like day 7) of my first grow right now, but that's what I've read or heard.

good luck

Happy Growin
    The Phantom

13. Thanks for the info there is so many info outhere is so hard to chose one but ur make sense, thanks and keep watching, I will watch yours so we can help each others.

14. no worries... yeah man you're not kiddin, my buddy and I stay up till like 2am just reading posts... watching youtude videos... research...research....research... it's nuts... glad it makes sense.

right on.. will do.

Happy Growin
    The Phantom

15. word

Happy Growin
    The Phantom

16. Update Day 13

Today is the day I will start will give them food, lets see how it goes, I will start with just 1/4 of the food to test water first and lets see, I took some pics early in the morning I was awake at 3:30am I have terrible sinus and I even thou I smoke last nite to go to sleep the foking sinus is getting worst, but anyway I killed some time reading post threads and writing post and realize I just found writting here is become like a job that I love, anyway there some pics I will keep a Day by Day Journal as long as I can

Attached Files:

17. I hear that man... sorry to hear you were up at that time.. if it makes you feel any better, I went to sleep at that time after reading posts... haha

it's like our partents used to say... "It's a full time job being a parent!" lol...

the plants are looking good... good luck with the feeding.. let us know how it goes..

I kinda told myself not to post any pic of my babies until friday... but my CHR's second set of leaves just looks soooo beautiful I might put some up today. my TW's second set is coming in as well.. I'd sayin about a day or so, they'll be fully shown.... damn I love being a father!:smoking::D

18. Im locked in on this thread. As a matter of fact, i just built a very similar setup :)