1st grow(stealthy speaker edition)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by PintyHet, Oct 25, 2003.

1. what the hell is bone meal and where do i get it? =)

*edit*

mmm miricle grow k that will work too =)

2. soil depth is around 6 in(would like more but i dont have anymore rubber maid to canobilise). and safty of my grow box is still at 100% =D i have it in a closet behind some cloths and ran the cord under the carpet..even if you do open the door to look in the closet you cant see it and since i wired up that dimmer you cant hear the fans =) only thing that would give me away is the tiny hint of bown cord i had to put under the door..if they follow that back to the plug(which has a bed in front of it hehe) they will be like "?" and prolly follow it into the closet. i'm going to put a blanket down on top of it or something.. i didnt do to good of a job on mr speaker due to lack of funds..when i get my tax returns i'm going to buy about a 100 watt hps some mylar and a hole saw and make a dresser with mother room...and eh buy a qp and head over to mississippy to smoke up on of my friends taht went off to college and became enlightend hehe. eh anyway cant take anymore pics yet because its thier dark period still 18/6...
    em and one of my lights broke on the side with teh smaller plant so this is going to get interesting

peace

3. Cultivation

2.2 lbs or less felony 3 years MMS, possible 10 - 99 years $25,000

holy fuck lol if i get caught growing this...

4. day 9 pic =)

Attached Files:

• day9.jpg
      day9.jpg
      File size:
      40.3 KB
      Views:
  5. em soo i figure i need to fertilize them soon...only stuff i can get ahold of for free(that being my current budget) is mirical grow blue 15-30-15..so eh does the 5 differance make that much eh differance? i dunno what those numbers mean but maybe being just a little off wont kill them?

6. woot thanks =) my cam ran out of bateries but i should have pics soon

peace

7. nice.....:D i was thinking of doing a grow in a really small speaker (6" x 6" x 15" tall)... not as my main suply of bud, just to see if it can be done:D

8. So far you've been doin really good man, and its good to see all the pics. Cant wait till the plants get a bit bigger, hope to see em bud :) payce out mayne :p

9. when are we gonna see some more pics of those babys. im interested in this thread because i tryed a stealthy speaker to but i had ventilation and heat problems and it actually fried my leaves.

10. hey man what happened? Havent heard anything in ages? Plants die?

Hempman... you could rig up a box (even a speaker box) to have vents. U just need 1 fan, exsaust. Maybe a intake whole on the oposite end to pull freash air across the plants.

11. or maybe so stelthy...he cant find em...

my could u imagine... i mean i know most potheads have that feeling of losing something due to being burnt but what if ur plants just were gone one day, no trace, no one knows nothin... o_O

12. EH sorry for being gone so long got kinda distracted..friends ass hole mom started ranting and raving one night about calling the cops on me (without a spacific reason woot go bitch go try and scare me *scoffs*) any just to take precautions i tossed the plants down my toilet...however i now have a 70 watt hps light and some mylar for building a new box =) eventually i'm going to the thrift store to get a dresser and the fun will begin again =) see you guys later i'm currently in college and have ffxi(gotta love this game)