1st Grow - Started 12/12

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by txwhat, Oct 7, 2010.

1. dude your harvest looks superdank what are you growing

2. What a comeback!! :D Let us know the yield! Wow!

3. It was bag seed, so I have no idea what strain it is. It is almost dry, but cold and rainy here so that probably has something to do with it. Smoked a sample earlier, it is harsh but I got super high off of .3 shared with a friend.

4. how would you compare the smoke to what you originally had?

5. I've smoked a lot of bud since then, but I'd say the high is best with the littlest amount of weed I've had in a while. It seems pretty potent.

6. yea, its def gonna be more potent because you never let it get pollinated. the plant spent all its energy during flowering producing resinous buds. but the weed the seed came from was obviously pollinated, so when that happens, all thc and cannabinoid production stops and seed production begins.

but to me, if i only smoked .3g (not even completely dry) between me and 1 of my friends and got pretty blazed, then i would say thats some DANK shit!

7. Final dry weight = 15.9 grams. Not a huge yield, but for my first try and all of my mistreatment I'm pleased.

Plus I got another one growing strong! :hello:

8. the cups are kind of hurtin. you should at least small pots and work your way up as the size of the plants get bigger i believe that works well cause your roots can get comfortable and u can just give them the space they need as you go along... your problem seems to be a burn tho and lack of space because in that small of a cup with all those ferts its just hurting you plant.. ex. the percentage of ur ferts is too much for the amount of actual soil. thats your first problem. second problem is in your picture your plants appear to be away from the lights away from the side , thats not good because they strech akwardly towards the light and just makes problems, you can see your plants look a little awkard cause of that, get them directly under them so they strech completley vertically towards the light. I use cfls also although and they do the job completley well for what they are. I keep them about 10 inches from them so they get real good light and have the room to stretch. I can't tell but depeding on how high ur lights are for now you can use something to boost them up to reach that comfort level of height, remove as the plant grows. Get those basic needs down first and you will succede, at least more then you are now : no offense. As far as starting over see what you can do, i can say transplant and resoil completely, this doesn't mean go buy new soil, try some compost outside, i use mostly compost and then add the nuts and ferts and it works realllly well guy. Those plants have a likelyness of dying soon but start germenating in the mean time and see what happens. Good luck man

9. You can't be serious. Lol. Step away from the bong.

10. LOL that was funny. Umm dude this looks re-markable end product when it looked like the grim reaper on the first post.

11. tx if your talking to me idk what the fuck else to tell you

12. Spud you do realize that he had already harvested when you posted that right? you probably didn't read the thread at all and just posted. Try reading the thread before you post..
    @tx- Good luck on your next grow, Hopefully you don't make the same mistakes you made this time and get a better yield!

13. lmao admit i smoked a facey then oopsz