1st Grow - Start to Finish

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gra55 Grower, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Hello all,

First time grower/poster here. Been lurking for awhile and have been inspired by some of the grows here.

I'm very excited about this little adventure and hope it turns out well. I will be documenting every step; from cabinet construction to the smoke report.

I am a total novice so of course any constructive criticism and/or advice is welcome. I will also be using this journal as a place for notes about the grow to myself.

Initially I was planning on going real small with a ScrOG night stand box grow but decided that I would probably want more room later. So, I just went ahead and bought an IKEA wardrobe.

[​IMG]

What I am thinking of doing is using the big middle chamber (I still have to find/make a 2nd shelf) for flowering. 150watt HPS and some T-5s or CFLs?

The bottom for veg. Not sure what lights I will use yet.

The top I was thinking of splitting maybe for a mother and a place for supplies.

Well its late and I feel good about getting this started. Buying the bigger box has really changed my plan up though. I have to think about what approach I am going to take.

Any thoughts or ideas?

:wave:

2. Nice cabinet!

The only issue I see is you have some work ahead of you to lightproof it.

Another note: you can keep your mothers in your veg/clone area if you want - so you really only need two sections.