1st grow- rubbermaid grow box

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Khooled, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Well i just planted my lonely seed, its the only one that germinated. :(.

As for my setup:
    i have:
    -1 larger rubbermaid container(73 quarts)
    -3 CFL's(26w-Daylights)
    -1 power strip
    -1 cup from taco bell
    -1 clay pot
    -soil and nutrients(brand shall not be named)

Well i started the germination process. late on saturday evening and just decided to check and see if any germinated, unfortunately only one had :'(

I will post pics when i see some green.

I will update and let you guys know what my water schedule and time schedule is.

2. kool, just let the other continue to germ they'll pop soon, if not just go ahead and germ more, thats what i did and i ended up not planting 4.

3. well the thing is im usin bagseed as this is my first and we rarely get a seed in the haters(1/2 eigth) we get. so ya im def gonna cop some more seeds tho. and when i get more im gonna sacrifice a female for the sake of more harvest.

4. how many you growin at a time?

5. What area of the light spectum are the daylights? I don't recall seeing any in the 6500k for veg.

6. @orangepanda-right now im groin 1 at this point in time as its my first grow, i plan on using this to experiment.

@pewlouturbaps- they arent daylights that im using for the veg i just used that cuz its the only packaging i had left. lol. but im using three 26w 6500k CFL's.

i had to transplant as the cup from taco bell didnt drain at all so i put it in a mid sized clay pot. dont know the actual size had it laying around outside the dorms.(gotta love college growing) but as soon as i see some green i will update with pics

7. just a thought, would maybe a really diluted antioxidant formula do good for the plant or not? probably wont try it till i get more seeds. any body wanna donate?

8. With any fairly good soil, plants won't need much more than water, air, and light for the first three weeks. And by then it'll be transplant time, which means new soil, which means fresh nutes again that'll last for another three weeks. However, depending on the vegetation and water consumption, the time to start adding more than water will come around a lil quicker.

Best of luck.

9. thanks bruh. this is really a learn and grow expermint. so even if i do get male. which i hope does not happen i think i am still gonna try and learn from it. by using different little household treatments to see what works good. cuz being in college and also playing college football doesnt leave any time for a (in my langauge its a cuss word >)job. lol. but thanks for stopping by hopefully u can help me in this adventure