1st grow room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Buzzsaw212, Jan 25, 2014.

1. So guys this is my very first grow box and very first time growing pot. I have only. 30$ in this ssaved alotnof money on this from work which is whereby got the materiel the duct tape and the container. I have revised a 4 inch PC fan for an intake fan cause it gets hit in there. I have 6 lights all 23watt CFls just moved them into the new container that there gonna stay in. Hopefully they do we'll let me know what you guys think. !

2. #3 GOLDENBOY, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    very creative... the only thing id say to try to do is if you could mount the lights on the top not down the side. youll get more out of your lights. maybe hang your power bar from the cover with chain and you can raise it up with the chain too.

it will work the way you have it too

3. I plan on doing that I just didn't have anything to hang it with at the moment I have one exhaust fan and I'm planning on adding a few more lights and another exhaust fan. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Just a new update! Added to new intake holes at the bottom and screened them. They measure 2x4 inches. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390748707.102517.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390748784.572242.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Added a thermometer to minister temps and it's staying at a even 82 degrees. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. ?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Start training them (LST) as soon as absolutely possible. Limited space, so make sure you make the most out of it.

8. I'm planning on lsting them when they get big enough. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Bump...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. What's stopping you from starting now? You can already start getting that main stem to lay over. Plus, it'll minimize the stretch too. Well, maybe not minimize it, but at least give it a lower profile to compensate for the stretch. You can use something simple like a paper clip straightened out and bent into a U shape and just stick it over the stem and down into the dirt to hold it down. The earlier you start training the easier it will be. Just my two cents.

11. I never knew that thanks for the input! I adopted a plant from my buddy he had no more room and I have it lst'd and it's showing major progress!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="Buzzsaw212" post="19464031" timestamp="1391532050"]I never knew that thanks for the input! I adopted a plant from my buddy he had no more room and I have it lst'd and it's showing major progress!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I personally lstd my plants and it works wonders I would wait a little bit before staring the training though. Roots are the most important thing at this stage. Leave it alone so it can take care of that first. LST is a form of plant stressing a plant and is not what is needed right now. Even though the stress is minimal. Just wait a bit get a two or three nodes and have at it.check out my current grow let me know what you think. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1270305-Cinex-and-block-head-starting-up-a-perpetual#entry19242460

13. Here is an update ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391556520.867182.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391556536.333424.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391556548.451929.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391556556.399796.jpg The last one is my adopted plant. It was in flowering when I got it and I brought it home re potted from a large mcdonalds cup to the black it's in now. Then I lst'd and stuck it in on the 24/0 and watered it and now it's the 4th day it's been in there and it's showed major progress. Since being lst'd Here is a before pic. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391556873.728084.jpg And after. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391556900.079146.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Adopted plant is a female started showing today!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum