1st grow progress pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RiDanKulous, Sep 23, 2008.

1. aight well, I started my first grow a couple days ago. My plant just sprouted about 2 days ago and heres some pics, lemme know what you guys think, and what adjustments I should make.

[​IMG]
    its growing in miracle grow organic and its being lit up by 4 26w GE CFLs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    also i think my lighting schedule is a little awkward. I kept the lights on for 24hrs then shut them off for about three hours, then the've been on now since about 11pm last night.

2. u just gonna do it there the whole time? not very discreet. u need a fan(s). umm... i would NOT suggest you trying to be the timer for the lights... ur a stoner..u will forget. and if u give it an akward lighting schedule ur gonna get a hermie. get a timer. and make sure its on a fixed schedule.

3. well I haven't smoked in 3 months so I'm not a stoner. Where can I buy these timers the only ones I've seen plug directly into the lamp n then I'd need 4 of those which is another like $40. Do they have ones that plug into an outlet or somethin? Also that's a very temp setup but I do plan to keep the grow in my closet. There's plenty of space in there. I'm gonna transplant to a bigger pot in a couple weeks. What size pot will I need? Do I need a 5gal pot or will 3gal suffice?

4. im a stoner and thats why i have a timer:hello::smoking: and you can get the timers at walmart or any store like that for an easy 10 bucks i think. and they are the timers that you just plug into an outlet with your light plugged into the timer. works amazing

5. sweet man

keep posting pics

6. Here's a few pics in case anyone's interested. I also posted this in the grow journal section too, so you guys can check that out. I've started another plant since my first one and it has been growing like a motherfucker. Its the first 2 pics below. However, my first plant isn't doing too hot, idk whats wrong with it. People on here said I was overwatering it, so I stopped for about 5 days. But the soil feels so dry so I just watered it a little bit today.
    These pics were just taken today. the first two are the newest plant and its about 7 days old. And the sickly looking plant is about 10 days old.
    anyways tell me what you guys think.

Attached Files:

7. update: I transplanted the plants into bigger pots now and added an extra 26w cfl and an oscillating fan. the first pic is the closet I'm growing in and the second is my current setup.

I'm finally starting to see some growth from the sickly little bitch plant which is good news cuz I was about to just kill it off and focus on one. It's still in miracle gro organic choice but I added some perlite when I transplanted, so i think thats helping a bit.

the second plant is doing real well, its grown significantly since my last posting and overall looks quite healthy.

this is my first grow n I think I'm doing pretty well so far, tell me what you guys think and any suggestions are always appreciated.

Plant 1: day 15
    Plant 2: day 12

Attached Files: