1st grow pictures!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FloridaStoner, Apr 6, 2013.

1. 2 weeks old so far looks healthy.

Attached Files:

2. Nice 2 more weeks and should be starting food around 300 ppm nice job

Sent from iPhone 5

3. Not bad for 2 weeks, looks like a very light shade of green though. What soil are you using?

4. Yeah thanks im growing outside pretty about 8 hours of light a day anything I should change? I can keep it in the sun more just dont no how long?

5. #5 baumeister, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
    you know the old pic from above doesnt work for hiding stretchy stems, right? :p
    your plant would enjoy more light, other than that its healthy. unless you want it to flower, there is no such thing as too many hours of light a day.
    oh and youre gonna want to repot soon, otherwise youre gonna slow down growth. add perlite to the soil when you do, it makes for healthier and faster growth by aerating the root zone.

6. Holy shit. Thats good news thank you to much very very helpful,!

7. And whats your opinion on plants straight into the ground with some organic soil?

8. its the easiest way to grow and a great one if the soil is good and the sun is plenty.

9. Thats my only option at the moment ill be posting pictures to keep updated. :)

10. It looks good give it more Sun though