1st grow, OG kush, CFL, african violet mg

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by anon42449, Feb 2, 2013.

1. hey guys i had a cpl grows b4 n every1 of got shut down cause i went to jail n they died.....neways here for my 4 attempt! got a OG kush seed from sum medical i got only found 1 seed. DETAILS. OK IM USING 1 26 WATT CFL AND AFRICAN VIOLET MIRACLE GROW SOIL TO GET ER STARTED SHE HAD KIND OF A ROCKY START AS ONE OF THE BEGINING LEAFS DIDNT COM UP TO WELL BUT HER LIFE GIVING LEAFS FINNALY POPPED OUT TODAY. I HAV MORE CFLS N LAMPS TO ADD LATER ON N I HAVE 20/20/20 W/E MIRACLE GROW FERT WHICH IM GOING TO TRY NOT TO USE BUT MIGHT HAVE TO.. AND NE WAYS HERES SUM PICS :))) SAY HI TO MY GIRL

Attached Files:

2. looks gd mate

3. thanks! lol shes a baby yet ill update soon

4. PROGRESS REPORT...yea shes growin lol

5. heres a pic

Attached Files:

6. What k is your light bulb? 6500k or 2700k? Also do you have a grow box or tent

7. no clue n no i do not

8. #9 ezxen, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    if it looks warm say orange its soft white. if cool more blue its daylight

9. soft white

10. Og kush is a very hard plant to grow indoors it's needs very high demands and I don't think you will meet them it's likely to die but I hope it does not brother I would like to see it :smoking:

11. Also try and get a 6500k daylight bulb under 20w are poo so try and get one over 20w daylight bulbs are used for vegging and soft white are better for flowering

12. bro i got mad bulbs

13. this is everything that i have to work with.. besides a coupl bigger pots and the lamps.. im using regular house lamps positioned with string n shit lol. ne1 have any idea on a grow tent of sum sort. i dont got no cash but i got an actual tent and blankets n rope n tht kind of mcgiever stuff

Attached Files:

14. the plant

Attached Files:

15. Good on you bro :smoking: you could use a old computer tower? Or a cardboard box? Lots of shit you can do

16. got a blue cfl bulb n set up a pc case for a grow box n just after 1 day the blue is showing to be a good choice heres sum pics

Attached Files:

17. should i perhaps give it a mixed spetrum n throw in a red cfl to or should i wait till she gets a lil bigger? if i do add one will it realy make a difference this early?

18. i name her...OG-hope

19. Have both spectrums mainly blue, it's somewhat more like the sun