1st grow - northern light auto (need help&tips)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by filekv5, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Hi,:wave: this is my first grow. What I have here is Northern Light (fem/auto) from nirvana. I planted 3 seeds only 1 came up to life, guess ill have to e-mail them.. Ok so My light is Blackstar240W actual draw of it is 160W, I'm really happy with the light. I water my plant with Distilated Water( crystal lake), my medium is Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Later on I plan to transfer them to my DWC. Fertilizer I will be using GH micro and bloom (lucas formula). My light schedule is 18/6. there is a small fan inside, it used to oscillate, but it broke(ebay :mad:) The temps during day go from 80F-87F at night they stay like 78-80F.

this is my light:
    [​IMG]

this how my grow room looks like, I know its small but i'm not planing on growing much:
    [​IMG]

day 3:
    [​IMG]

day 7:
    [​IMG]

day 11:
    [​IMG]

day 14:
    [​IMG]

day 18:
    [​IMG]

day 20(ok so here I got some problems, If you can see there are some red spots and drying at the tips. My guess is that its a start of deficiency since I didn't use a fertilizer yet):
    [​IMG]

I went and added 1.5mil of bloom and 3ml of micro to half a gallon of water. Its a 25% of recommended strength. Hope this will help. I would be really happy If you guys would give me you're opinions and tips.