1st Grow, need help...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RBannon, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Hi!

So I'm having a bit of a problem. My pants do not look very good after a total of 14 days. I'm using Technaflora Cutting Stage Recipe which was recommended to me for seedling and clones. It's basically some just Thrive Alive B-1 red. I am using a supercloner which bubbles by pumping air through stones. They are under a mars 600 watt led which I have about a foot away from them. I started them under a dual T5, but after they got their real leaves, I put them under the 600 watt. The PPMs are less than 200, and pH is between 5.4 and 6.4 but most of the time is at 5.8. They are moist but not soaked. Temps range from 74 to 78. I spray them once a day with using Thrive Alive B-1 green. I also have a fan on low (not aimed at them).

The roots are just barely poking to the bottom of my net cups. Once they hit the water I was going to change the nutes to use some sugar daddy and root 66.

Then once they got a little bigger I was going to move them to my mail bubble bucket area and change nutes to veg stage ones.

I have a Delicious Critical Jack, and a Buddah's Gift. They both were germinated at the same time and both been through the exact growing progression yet they look completely different.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attached Files: