1st grow. Nearing Harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by saivr2000, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Hey GC,

My girls have been flowering for 43 days and they look like they will be coming down very soon. Buds are sewelling, tricks are cloudy and 20% amber, leaves are also turning yellow, but I'm new to this and don't think they should be ready yet. I want to wait atleast another week so I can flush em real good.

I know it is hard to tell from a picture, but let me know what u think. I did use 2000 watts on 8 girls, so maybe the over abundance of light pushed them along. I'm not sure. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'd hate to cut 'e down too soon.\t\t
    Attached Thumbnails [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. those look great,good job

3. give em 2 or three more weeks they'll fatten up a ton, give em one more good feeding and id start your flush and prep for harvest over next two 3 weeks. Youll thank yourself for waiting.

4. lol the fly trap is in focus but not the plants, almost all the pics are out of focus - other then that it looks good

I see a fan in focus, a fly trap in focus, a hood in focus, and a pot in focus but none of the buds are in focus

I am just busting your balls nothing mean meant by it, :)