1st Grow. Nearing Harvest?

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by saivr2000, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Hey GC,

My girls have been flowering for 43 days and they look like they will be coming down very soon. Buds are sewelling, tricks are cloudy and 20% amber, leaves are also turning yellow, but I'm new to this and don't think they should be ready yet. I want to wait atleast another week so I can flush em real good.

I know it is hard to tell from a picture, but let me know what u think. I did use 2000 watts on 8 girls, so maybe the over abundance of light pushed them along. I'm not sure. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'd hate to cut 'e down too soon.

Attached Files:

2. Hey man, i just harvested on saturday. What i would do if i were you, i would stop giving them nutrients completely and only use clean pure water, no food. At this point you want to make sure you have less nutrients in your soil so the buds will have a cleaner and smoother smoke after your harvest.

Also when you harvest your soil should be a little damp, but not completely dried out. So do your last watering like 5 or 6 days before you plan to harvest.

Oh and also, if you wanna do a little trimming to start off with so your buds can get more light thats what i did. Look at which big leaves are blocking a decent amount of light from getting to the bottom buds and chop em off if they dont have trichomes on them (unless u dont plan on making hash). The more light the buds get at this point, the better.

Your almost there your doing a good job!