1st grow Mini Cabinet

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dragiia, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I've got some bagseed, supposedly Pineapple express. I've got a cabinet 26" tall 23" wide and 15" deep. Is this enough room to grow from seed. I'll lst it and scrog it as soon as possible.The lights will be as close as possible. I'll even use a smaller pot which should hinder its growth, but all im trying to get is some yield. Anything over 5g I would deem successful for this frist time grow. My current pot is 5" inch tall so I've got about 21" of room for growth right now.

2. Anyone have an idea?

3. I dunno man i think you need alittle more than 26 inches in height

4. Yea it will grow and yield more than 5 grams but you might want to get a air pruning 1 gal pot smartpot to avoid rootbounding.

5. thats extremely short, its possible i suppose, but extremely unlikely that you will make it work with only 21 inches of grow space vertically.

plants double, to triple in size when you flip them into flower, so you would only be vegging it until it gets 6-7 inches tall then flipping it to flower.

good luck if you decide to go through with it.

6. You should check out some of the pcgrow on here

7. this is your best bet, here's the liunk for you.

there is a whole entire section on micro grows, Micro Grows - Grasscity.com Forums

8. Alright, I'm probably just gonna try and haul a tall cabinet in here. It's 4ft tall, 22" deep and 14" wide. That should be large enough right? Thanks for the help everyone.

9. much better. very possible to grow in a 4 foot cabinet. good luck !

10. Is ventilation a necessity, because cutting holes in a cabinet doesn't seem very fun. And if I was going to put ventilation on (exhaust), the best place would be the top correct as heat rises? And .. i have a small 15 watt fluro tube, I won't be able to ajust with height as the cabinet is too skinny to hold one from up top with 2 42 watt cfls. Will putting it on the bottom facing up do any good? Would this help give the bottom of the plant light, or is this a lost cause. Thanks for any help.