1st Grow: LOS No-Till

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Cannassieur, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hey man I've UV burned plants with led. Now I've turned plants into lizard skin with my phantom LECs. I have to keep the bitches to the ceiling.

@Cannassieur looking good bro. Don't change a thing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks bro! I'll have another update tonight with a couple of little surprises thrown in other than just the normal garden update. Got a few things I've been working on and I'm excited for you guys to check it out!

3. What's happening everybody?! My sincerest apologies on not getting this out earlier as I said but it's been a long few days in the garden/ workshop. That's right workshop, because I'm expanding and going DIY for my next venture!!

On to the goodies! So as for the garden we're on Day 15 of flower with all strains showing fantastic bud development. Starting to see early signs of trichome development from the SLH and the Blue Kush. The Critical + is starting to stack beautifully and I believe she'll be the real beast of the bunch. Finally the Deep Cheese has really been lagging behind this whole grow, she's been healthy the entire time, but hasn't really shown the vigor that I was hoping for, however I'll reserve my judgment until she's chopped, dried and cured.

Went in and lollipopped some of the lowers that wasn't receiving enough light to disperse that energy up to the top of the canopy and to improve airflow underneath the canopy.

I'm also about 80% complete with my growquarters and when it's finished we'll have a 2x4 dedicated to seed starting, cloning and early veg that will be lit by a diy Mars hack with 4 citizen clu048 3500k A 4x4 that will be for veg and my mother room lit by 2 BlackDog Led Phytomax-2 200's and finally 2 4x4 flower rooms, the one from my current run and a new 4x4 vivosun with a 4x4 geoplanter and 12 Bridgelux Vero 29's @ 1400mA that should give me ~600w of full spectrum COB led. The new rooms first inhabitants will be some Dark Plasma (forum cut gsc x obi wan og) from Ocean Grown Seeds that I'll be pheno hunting looking to find 1 hopefully 2 keepers out of the lot.

That's all for tonight! I'll be back with another update soon! Until next time, peace!

Attached Files:

4. Neat new setup. I just tried out my citi 1212 o48 3500's for seed start / seedlings. I will be watching how they work on your grow. On mine it seemed like the plants wanted more blue than they were getting for that stage of life. Easy fix.
    I like what your doing.
    os

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you for the kind words and the support! I used some of the citi o48 1212 3500k on a mars hack similar to the one growmau5 did on his YouTube channel and I believe that the vero's run with a little more blue in their 35's at least to the eye.

Left is @ 10% right is full blast. This picture makes the light look a lot more yellow than it actually is.

And since I'm at it, a few pictures of the garden that I snapped this evening. I'll be back with another update in a day or 2.

You can also check out my IG @cannassieur1 for more frequent photo updates.

Attached Files:

6. IMG_1847.JPG IMG_1854.JPG IMG_1856.PNG IMG_1871.JPG IMG_1872.JPG FullSizeRender.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpeg IMG_1157.jpeg IMG_1873.JPG What's up peoples! Been a minute so let's jump right into the garden update!

Sitting on Day 34 of flower and the bud development is looking fantastic! Everything is stacking nice and starting to fatten just a bit with super dense, rock hard nugs. The blue kush smells like sweet mixed berries with just a slight hint of fuel and is developing orange hairs with some blue and lavender hues. Critical + is looking on point and is looking like she'll be the first to come down in another 2-3 weeks. She's just packing on the frost and puts off an enticing woody pine smell, buds are sticky as hell too. The super lemon haze plateaued as far as development for about a week but now she's resumed and is progressing right along, expectations are to take her the full 70 days, maybe even push 11 weeks to see how much I can get her to express herself. The lemon smell has taken over with the skunk taking a backseat and the trichome production is sick. Finally the Deep Cheese is still behind everything due to it staying much more squat and not getting the photons that the other tops are getting but she's closed the gap significantly and I'm expecting a decent yield. She smells like a beautiful aged Gorgonzola with some slinky undertones, the kind of terps that would make some lovely rosin

That's all I've got on the garden for tonight, hope you all enjoy. Peace!

• Like Like x 1