1st Grow! Indoor Stealth, Need Help!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RustyShacks111, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Hello everyone! Greetings and all that noise.

Well this is my first time doing this. Ia m totally new to growing and I am trying to just have enough for my own medicinal personal use.

I am doing this in one of the four bathrooms I have (obviously way too many bathrooms so one of the showers seemed like an easy area). I have friends over and I don't want them to know I medicate and such so I wanted this to be somewhat hidden, thus the bathroom in the back of my house.

I am using three CFLs and three LEDs. the CFLs closer to the plants and the LEDs higher up.

So far this is about day 5 of the sprout stage, it only went from germination to dirt about 5 light cycles ago. The other two I have been waiting to sprout for about three days now.

I am working on better lighting situation but I am on a budget and thus is what I managed to put together for now. Any advice and such would be awesome! Thanks!

pl1
    pl2
    pl3
    pl4
    pl5

2. Bumping this before it gets buried, just want some insight from someone more experienced.

3. Try asking a question..

4. Ah, ell what I asked for in my OP was for some advice on the over all set up. :)

Would this work out or is there a critical flaw that I should address? I am very new and I based this set up on what I researched and read up on, and on my own limited budget at the moment.

5. Sounds ok on paper. Make sure you have a fan blowing gently on them to strengthen the stems and give airflow.