1st Grow in progress....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by mhung420, Oct 16, 2003.

1. looks bomb mate.... enjoy your treats...latezz..

2. nice job !!!

3. looks nice and tasty, congrads on your harvest. smoke report please and strain grown

4. Dave P- Yes, one and the same.

Thanks for the kind words Mr. Smith

ND-Great smoke. Real couch lock, and nice bold taste. The strain is DP Masterkush.

Here is a pic from second grow of this strain. 43 days of flower. Nine inch cola. TDS pen has really improved this grow. Didn't have one last time. Peace.

Attached Files:

5. Fist of buds!!!

Attached Files:

6. Hey Bob, thanks for the stop bro. No, I haven't removed any fan leaves. I heard this was bad. I'm still learning, so if you have done this and it works let me know. The buds on top are thick and dense. Real tight internode spacing. The lower buds however, aren't getting any light. Maybe this has to do with the fan leafs. If it wont hurt them then maybe I can do this for the last two weeks. THanks again.

420 shade-sorry I didn't say thanks last post, my eyes were a little cloudy :). Appriciate the kudos. Peace.

Dave P-just noticed your avatar DPD. Good to see ya bro.

Bored, so some more pics.

Attached Files:

7. Family shot

Attached Files:

8. nice man looks really good

9. Couple more

Attached Files:

10. Thanks krazy toka, glad you stopped by Peace. Last one for now.

11. Whooops. :D

Attached Files:

12. these look much denser, did you do anything any different? looks good! how many days flowering are you in?

13. I can tell you for a certanty that removing fan leaves is BAD.
    those leaves are solor energy collectors.
    the plant needs them.
    if you think they are blocking light you can tuck them out of the way , rather than cutting them off . sort of a variation on the LST theory.

I'm high and spacin out again so talk to ya later........

14. Naughty Dread-The only thing I did different this grow was purchase a tds pen. The way I've been feeding these girls, is like night and day compared to last grow. I've probally gone through 3 times as many nutes than last grow. Also, Im sure father winter has helped a bit, keeping my grow room nice and cool. Thanks for the stop.

Dave P- Yeah, I've tucked a few back. I wouldv'e done LST this time, but I always end up snapping a plant. I figure, got the room, so let em reach for the sky. Good seeing ya. Peace.

Bob Beard-Thanks. Man I love how big these buds are getting, but I agree, they shade some of their loved ones. Take care.