1st Grow in progress....

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by mhung420, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Hey what up everyone. Im about 40 days into flowering my Masterkush. This is my first grow. Im using a 400 hps for flowering, and a 4 planter hydro with BC nutes. Had to cut down one plant for being hermie. Here come the pics. Holla back.

Attached Files:

2. Sorry bout the camera it sucks.

Attached Files:

3. ..

Attached Files:

4. Heres the last one for now, more to come.

Attached Files:

5. looking good, keep us informed, i can't wait to see them in full splendor

6. What up bud stuffer. Hopefully my pics will be better once my new digicam arrives. Late.

7. how far away to you have the 400w HPS?......looks good but i think you could maybe get those buds tighter, by having the light closer.......a 400 should be approx 16" from the top of the plant.....temp allowing of course............Peace out.......Sid

8. Sidious: I have the light about 12 inches over the plant. However, it has grown so many stalks out the side, some of the branches are more than 12 inches away. Definetly will do LST next grow. Thanks, for stopping by.

420shade- Thanks for the kind words, I hope my future updates get budder, and budder.

9. if you need the light to penetrate the canopy more, and get light to the lower buds, to help increase yield, you can tie her down........just kinda spread her out........Peace out.......Sid

ps watch you don't burn the top cola @ 12"......put your hand just above the bud, if it's too hot for hand after approx a couple of minutes, then it's too hot for the plant.........

10. Whats up ya'll. Sorry I dont have any pics to post(my friend wanted her camera back. Should be able to get it for my harvest though. Took a sample bud this morning and all I can say is wow!!! Half a bowl got me lit. Cant wait to fell the effects after she hangs for a week and cures a bit. Should be out of this world. Tons of crystals and no seeds. Toke it easy.

11. just saw your post! nice flower formation! very impressive, any update pics? im sure theyve swelled since your last pics. hook us up!!!

12. nice looking ladies yeh got there =)

13. Sorry to leave ya'll hanging. Im actually in the process of hanging my girls. So far Ive gotten 3 ounces, expect another ounce or two. The 3 ounces has been curing for 3 days. Will have pics posted once I get camera back.

14. Heres some images for ya'lls entertainment.

Attached Files:

• cone.jpg
      cone.jpg
      File size:
      58.8 KB
      Views:
  15. Thats 36 grams in my hand. WooooHoooo!!!!!

Attached Files:

16. Hanging some bud

Attached Files:

17. last one...smoking my reward. What a great day!!!

Attached Files:

• bowl.jpg
      bowl.jpg
      File size:
      34.7 KB
      Views:
  18. one more..why not, Im high

Attached Files:

19. are you the same mhung420 from hc.com?

lookin good any way......

Grasscity Deals Near You