1st grow, how do these look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WhiteWidow, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #41 White_Widow_Man, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009

No, that's the Total for 7 HUGE White Widow. Look at Grow # 1, You will see what I'm talking about.

Piece Man.

2. i duno man, i did 2 small widows under 3 ft and got 2.5 oz on a 250 MH, so i hope u dont get only that, Gl tho

3. I don't need luck. 13 -14 Ounces, from 6 Laddies, is, well done. Thank you, and your welcome.

4. #44 ricard0, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Very well done i'd say. That's roughly 60 grams a plant. Respectable indeed. :)

5. Honestly, I'm not unintelligent, and just looking at the fatty cona buds on these plants today (with 5 weeks of flower left), I'll be amazed if I don't end up with 7-9 ounces per plant. They are each 5-6 foot tall shrubs with massive flowers all over the entire plant. I'll keep you all updated throughout....

6. I suppose you have not taken the time, and peeked in at my last bushes. White Widow. The tallest Laddie was at the end, over 83 inches tall. So, yes, I do know what you mean.

But stating your going to achieve, upwards of 9 ounces per bush, is not statistically correct, by any means.

My last Grow link was # 2, and you won't, be disappointed. ( if you like white widow )

7. So while the rest of these crazy plants are producing massive flowers and buds, is it normal to have some die-off in the center of the plant? I know that some of the big fan leaves will begin to die back, but the leaves and small stalks in the lower center by the stalk are kind of pruning themselves back. normal?

8. if this isnt secret can you tell me where you got bought this monster?or tell me brand?(sensi,greenhouse or some other)or just drop link to me...thx! ^^ i definetly will take of these monsters next project!

9. These "monsters" were only supposed to get around 36 inches tall!:smoking: But... we got these White Widow seeds at www.amsterdammarijuanaseedbank.com/. They obviously worked out well, and these are 2nd generation clones. We're gonna try another strain next time that they didn't have available before. Good luck!

10. As time progresses, toward end 12/12 , You will find Yellowing around more and more frequently. This is because near the end, your plants are literally, sucking the green out, for added Nitrogen. Its OK, and is more so normal, than not. However, if Buds are dying, that's a whole new can of worms.

I do, enjoy your thread, and I hope you don't think of me as an ass. I just have a problem, with my " dry humor "

Warmest Regards

11. Well this should be a good comparison when everything is done. My 5 widows are only 3 weeks from harvest so we should have some good numbers to post up for yield. If I don't get 2lbs out of these 5 plants I will be amazed and will probably go kill myself. I looked your grow links over pretty carefully and it looks like you were using some pretty small pots? The plants were very tall and healthy but only had a few main branches that seemed to bud out?

Keep in mind the plants White Widow and I are growing have 2000w of light and are completely root bound inside 18gallon pots. I pour 3 gallons of water 3 times a week into each one and only have a pint or two of runoff.

On a different note I just got my 10 seedlings transplanted from the germinator box into their 1gal pots. I am using Pro Mix HP this time instead of the black gold crap and have to say I am impressed with this soil. The way it is compressed there is an insane amount of soil packed in there and it has to be the most absorbant stuff I have worked with. Hopefully I get a male in this bunch so I can use it to germinate one of the stronger females so I can have a lifetime supply of seeds :D

12. Considering that Hogg is my best friend and growing partner, I have decided that HE is an ass. But I do agree with him on the yield part. If I don't see 3-4 pounds from my 8 plants, I will probably go postal and end up on CNN. I'm fairly sure that I could harvest today and get well over a pound just from my existing flowers, and I'm 4 weeks into flower as of today.

13. Well ya, I am an ass :D That is why I replaced your Carbo Load with Roundup....:devious:

14. On a seperate note I realllllly wish I would have bought the 8bulb t5 instead of the 4 bulb. Can't fit all the damn seedlings underneath it:smoking:

15. Don't mind the detracters man, you're going to get 10-12 ounces per plant at least.

16. I think that we will as well. It's gonna be fun trimming all of this stuff....:hello:

17. LOL yeah its fun right up until that first hour is up and you realize you have not even made a dent in things! I hate you for making me help btw :smoking:

18. This is an awesome grow!!!:hello:

When are more pics due?

19. LOL. Hogg, you're my kind of funny. "Free candy" :rolleyes: dude i nearly pissed myself. Thanx, i needed that. Been one of those days. :(

I'm trying to deal via GC & humor.

OP/WW, Nice work brother. Can't wait to see those beauties all ripened up and swelled. :D

20. posting some new pics tonight, we're 4 1/2 weeks into flower, a big difference one week makes!