1st grow help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kenboona, Mar 26, 2013.

1. does anyone know what this could be please help, this is my first grow northern light blue autoflower in 15l pot using cfl 200w dual spec started feeding week 3 gradually upping dose last feed gave her 2ml of terra flores and 1ml canna boost in 1L water shes only been in 34days from seed hoping its all going to go ok been looking over the net dont no if its nute burn or a deficiency or what thanks all help appricated :)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. dude, you gotta downsize those pics! shes overwatered (leaves cupped down, pronounced ridges) and has too much nitrogen (clawing leaf tips, deep green color). together thats slowing growth and espoecially flower production.

water less frequently and stop feeding veg nutes.

3. sorry about pics mate thought they would auto resize for me, and i aint fed them any veg nutes whatsoever started feeding 0.5ml of terra flores from week 3 as the soil got nutes in for first few weeks and iv just introduced canna boost at 1ml per ltr, i water like every 4-7 days when the soil is dry iv got a moisture metre what i use when it shows like 3 on the scale of 1 - 10 i give her a small feed and water so dont know what im doing wrong :/ could be ph but i dont have a proper ph metre, on the moisture metre it says the ph of the soil is 7 or just under thanks fo help pal. or n how do i downsize the pics lol?