1st grow. Have lst question, is it right for me?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by tallstraw, Apr 2, 2013.

1. #1 tallstraw, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    I have a 4x4x7 tent, working on the ducting to air cool my 1k MH which I have dimmed to 700 right now. Tent stays around 80 at the top where my thermometer is. My plants are probably about 1ft tall right now, maybe a a bit shorter. I think they're on 5th maybe 6th node. Dont remember and cant check them whenever i want to because my Girl and I are fighting, and they're at her house. I don't smoke she does, I was doing it for her. I accidently cheated on her while she was there although we've been together for a bit, it technically isn't cheatong. It is a relationship without the label. Which was foolish of me not to make it official, and I don't remember the cheating happening but whatever. I've since sworn off alcohol since it's never happened before, and I'll never let happen again to her or another girl if it doesn't work out. It's not relevant but I thought someone was gonna ask about it. Regardless of the fight, her roomate lets me in so I can take care of thrm for her since I do really care about her and the things she enjoys. But I can only check them every 2 days. Next time I go I'll take pics and give a full description of them. I'm wondering if I should top, bend the top node over by snapping it(cant remember what it's called) or try and lst it? Don't have great venting right now. But at the top it stays around 80' its probably around 77 where the plants are. I'm wondering which would utilize my space the best. If I need to cool tube it. Then let them grow tall with one main cola. Or keep as is, and keep themlow to the ground, letting the heat stay at the top and venting naturally or attaching a fan and ducting to the top, and sucking air from the light, through a fliter and dispersing it into the room that way. Which would be the best utilization of my space? I have a 5 plants in 3 gallon buckets. 2 grape Krush clones, 2 tangerine dream, and 1 skittles clone. Any input would be great. Thanks for your time guys.

2. post in the begginer section you have alot to learn

3. Check the temp right under the light...
    You NEED to do a complete air exchange on that room a couple times per hour...
    Get a small fan to circulate the air in your room....

And read more, a lot more brotha.....

4. Been a whilecsince I used this forum. But yes I did all that about 2 weeks ago. I added a 435 cfm fan to pull heat out from the light and the room. It stays around 76 now.