1st Grow / Grow Journal Nirvana Northern Lights Autoflower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by yayobeatz, Feb 20, 2012.

1. #1 yayobeatz, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    hey guys im finally getting started my very first grow and i have been sitting on these nirvana northern lights autoflower since about 2010 and i know i know its been a while but finalllyyyyy!!!! hahaha i just want to thank everybody who has posted and has helped me with my first hydroponics grow .

basically these are my supplys:

1 built rumpleforeskin bubble bucket
    1 nirvana autoflower northern lights
    4 x 2 x 5 grow tent i got from amazon
    a bunch of 6500k 23 watt bulbs
    a bunch of 2300k 23 watt bulbs
    400 watt hps/mh with digital adjustable ballast
    general hydroponics flora nutes
    240 cfm panasonic whisperline fan
    rockwool
    hydroton
    and other trinkets like ph up and down and timers and ducting

if noise is a concern you def need this fan it is absolutly amazing silent i have it in my closet and i cant even hear it with the door open. now if thats not amazing i dont know what is i strongly recommend.

im only doing 1 for right now because its my first time and kind of doing this as a learning so i dont go and waste these beautiful seeds.

so i started germinating the seed with the rubbermaid container paper towel method and the first couple of days nothing was happening i was getting scared because nothing was happening so i thought maybe the seed was bad or maybe it was to old

but i had read somewhere to put a heating pad i had spend alot of money already and didnt want to spend anymore so i started thinking like damn what gets warm and i can use to germinate these and a light bulb lit up in my brain!!!!!

my xbox 360 sure enough 2 days later it had sprouted and i was so excited so i got my bubble bucket ready and set the hydroton and rockwool and put the sprout in the rockwool and ph corrected the water and put in the 50% of recommended nutes in the water and watered it daily until it popped its little head above ground

2/8/12 day 1

sprout in the rockwool it popped out and was mad excited

so day by day i watered it with ph corrected water usually 5.8 to 6.2

the following pics are from:

2/16/12 Day 8 : Pic 1
    2/17/12 Day 9 : Pic 2
    2/18/12 Day 10 : Pic 3

My Setup : Pic 4

its on Day 11 and going great more pictures to come stay tuned

Attached Files:

2. 2/19/12 : Day 11

looking nice day by day they are getting stronger

Attached Files:

3. Subscribed. I wanna see how this turns out.

4. [quote name='"Arthemesic"']Subscribed. I wanna see how this turns out.[/quote]

Thanks man im bout to post some pics today been doubling in size daily jus got in my chocolope thatll be my next grow

5. Sounds good man. That sprout looks very healthy, too. Is the Chocolope also an autoflower?

6. No i wishhhhh it wassssss but yea thanks man it took me a shit load of months and reading and learning before i started you kno

7. It's good to be prepared info and equipment-wise. There's never too much to know about botany. ;)
    I think you'll be fine growing non-autoflowering strains as they're much, much more prolific. :smoke:

8. [quote name='"Arthemesic"']

It's good to be prepared info and equipment-wise. There's never too much to know about botany. ;)
    I think you'll be fine growing non-autoflowering strains as they're much, much more prolific. :smoke:[/quote]

Yes I'm still learning and keep readin there's never to much knowledge you can learn and yea the autoflowering I got like for practice like in 2010 and I just finally got to it haha but after these practice runs I'll be ready for my chocolope I can't wait

9. Should i even buy those GH Waterfarm units or should i build my own?

10. i would say build your own its so much better then buying one and the modifacions that rump has done def is worth buildin your own its really easy to

11. Pic 1 = 2/23/12: Day 15

Pic 2 = 2/24/12: Day 16

Pic 3 & 4 = 2/25/12: Day 17

Attached Files:

12. nice grow... def gonna keep watching... good luck dude!...

13. [quote name='"inksane10"']nice grow... def gonna keep watching... good luck dude!...[/quote]

Thanks man I seen them today n they are starting to smell deliciouuuuuuuusssssss lol

14. That's some solid shit right there, man! ;) How's the wonderous lady doing?

15. Your plant is one day and 4 days older than my plants. Nice to have something to compare with.

16. [quote name='"Arthemesic"']

That's some solid shit right there, man! ;) How's the wonderous lady doing?[/quote]

Its crazy u commented on exactly 4:20 smoke on brotha !! N man lemme tell they are lookin beautiful i tell ya n startin to dank up wooohooooo had to raise my light a lil bit due to the heat stress on one leaf but its all good thank for checkin in man

17. [quote name='"Eric616"']Your plant is one day and 4 days older than my plants. Nice to have something to compare with.[/quote]

Do you have a journal or pics i would love to see as well and how are yours ?? Mine keep growin daily its so exciting everyday i come from home im like i winder what they look like today. Growing is a very exciting n rewarding hobby. Thanks for checkin out my journal man

18. 2/26/12: Day 18

2/28/12: Day 20

Attached Files:

19. I'm curious about autos , and I love northern lights ;)
    I'm subbed - she looks great :)