1st grow, got pics need a little help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by josh1990, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Hey guys, i am currently growing 1 plant from seed (Blue cheese, Feminized) and it is currently about 3 - 4 weeks from seed. things seem a little slow going. am i right? also some of the leaf tips are yellowing, can any1 tell me what that could be? also when do i need to transplant into a bigger pot? and what size pot would be best?

any help is grately appreciated :)

thanks.

Attached Files:

2. plants looks like is doing really great. looks about 2 into 3 weeks. just ur plant is not strech out which is a really good thing. u also have a good thick stocky stem.. the burn tip might be from the soil u useing, or if ur already giveing fert to ur seedlin. u might be givein to much fert.

So whats your set up?
    Indoor, outdoor?
    Type of Soil?
    Are u planin of going All Organic?
    If indoor, what type of lights u usein?

3. thanks for the reply... it was stretchin but i added some more soil to cver the stem,
    i am growing indoor, with just normal outdoor soil atm, goin to buy fofarms soil mi for when i transplant. not to botherd about oranic or not. what nutes would you reccomend? also when would be a good time to transplant and in wat size pot?

thanks so much for your help :)

4. hmmmm...my plant is just now 4 weeks old and it is at least 5x's bigger maybe more. get more light and make sure your watering every other day. get the temps and humidity right as well. other that that, looking good. :wave:

5. It looks like a little nute burn on the tips. Prolly your soil is a little too hot. Now would be a good time to transplant since you have a small issue. It's hard to judge how big your plant is from the pics. Is it in a plastic cup of some kind? Think about transplanting it to a 2 gallon pot with FFOF. FF also has a nice line of nutes: Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom. Good luck!

6. it is just in a small plastic pot at the moment, and could you unabrieviate the FFOF, FF lol?

thanks for the help

7. FFOF = Fox Farms Ocean Forrest (It's a really good soil)

I use it with great results but I mix it with Fox Farms Light Warrior, 70% FFOF to 30% FFLW

8. hey guys, here are some pics i took today, i havnt transplanted yet, i will be doing shortly, just gta get hold of some FFOF, any1 know were i can get some locally? any1 have any tips or suggestions they would be grately appreciated :)

Attached Files:

9. You should be able to get FFOF at any local hydro store or you can order it online. Your plant looks good today. Take a tissue and gently wipe off those water droplets on the leaves. They're like little magnifying glasses and, through them, the light can burn the leaves. Try to get out of the habit of splashing on the leaves, especially if your watering with a nute mixture. Then you'll get a chemical burn. Good luck!